Windows 10: Why is Visual Studio listed twice in Programs and Features?

Discus and support Why is Visual Studio listed twice in Programs and Features? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] So I installed this app, uninstalled it, and reinstalled it. Now it is displaying twice in my Programs and Features despite me only having one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wafflewrestler, May 9, 2022.

1. Why is Visual Studio listed twice in Programs and Features?

Why is Visual Studio listed twice in Programs and Features? [​IMG]

So I installed this app, uninstalled it, and reinstalled it. Now it is displaying twice in my Programs and Features despite me only having one version installed. When I uninstall one of these, both disappear, but upon reinstalling both reappear.

Why is it doing this and is there any way I can remove one of these?

https://preview.redd.it/u0jffgl8ejy...bp&s=f124a4b60af95940e5beb1cf53ff343ca2b624e9

submitted by /u/wafflewrestler
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wafflewrestler, May 9, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, May 9, 2022
  3. Visual Studio 2010 to release March 22

Major feature changes:
    • Tools for Windows 7 and SharePoint 2010
    • drag-and-drop bindings with Silverlight and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
    • The inclusion of the Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR) for programming with scripting languages
    • Parallel programming support

FordGT90Concept, May 9, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Why is Visual Studio listed twice in Programs and Features?

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Why is Visual Studio listed twice in Programs and Features?

1. Why is Visual Studio listed twice in Programs and Features? - Similar Threads - Why Visual Studio

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  4. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  5. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  6. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  7. Visual Studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual Studio: Hello is visual studio a virus? Someone said that its a virus, and also he said its made by Microsoft. So is it a virus?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/visual-studio/b36cdc26-644b-468d-a4bf-d966c62f1d63
  8. visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio: I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it. I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions,...
  9. Visual Studio 2019 Community - program crash

Visual Studio 2019 Community - program crash: I have a 3D graphics program written in VC++ MFC using OpenGL. I developed this some 20 years ago. Every time I moved to a new VS, I had some problem but I managed to fix the issues. Last time I ported to VS2015 a year ago and I fixed some x64 issue with OpenGL then. And it...
  10. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...