Windows 10: Why is widows reta Retard !!@!@@

Discus and support Why is widows reta Retard !!@!@@ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ,why the F...is there not 1 auto created while windows installing file, which cant se access or anything unless use in recovery software???? Ur... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThierryVoegtli, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Why is widows reta Retard !!@!@@

,why the F...is there not 1 auto created while windows installing file, which cant se access or anything unless use in recovery software???? Ur recovery now is useless 100%!!!!! I created 10 restore points but every time a win update or I choose a restore point all restore are not usable for windows so I cannot do anything at all..not even a system reset !!!

Plz make 1 simple program that can search all devices and has 100% always premission to access and do all nessary to restore back!!

Does this not get better then I have to have 2 hdd with windows where the second drive cloning the main always

:)

ThierryVoegtli, Nov 9, 2020
  2. korngear Win User

retarded application

Try to reinstall the **bleep** again. Then go to app man and try to get the retarded off.

korngear, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Error Code 0x80c803fa

According to the Widows Store Apps troubleshooter, there is an issue with the cache of the Windows Store. It can be the reason why you're experiencing the sync error on the Mail app. We suggest that you clear the cache of the Windows Store to resolve the
    issue. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • After clearing the cache of the Windows Store, check if you can sync your emails.
    Let us know the result after performing the steps above.

Argel Obm, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Why is widows reta Retard !!@!@@

Something went wrong 0xA00F425D error while accessing Camera app in Windows 10

@Alexandr,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• What troubleshooting steps did you tried?
    • Did you tried all troubleshooting steps I have suggested in my earlier post?
    • Is this issue started recently? If yes, from when exactly this started?
    • Is your PC up to date with Windows Updates? Press Widows logo key + R to open run command. Type Winver and hit Enter key. Now see the version and build number.
    Give us above details to analyze the issue and guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Why is widows reta Retard !!@!@@

1. Why is widows reta Retard !!@!@@ - Similar Threads - Why widows reta

2. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, are you retarded?: I looked up razziness supremacy and it showed white supremacy. That is way off from what I was searching. Update the meanings for stuff please and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-are-you-retarded/0d3d556f-bb47-4888-a233-d6cb10f11225
  3. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft, are you retarded?: I looked up razziness supremacy and it showed white supremacy. That is way off from what I was searching. Update the meanings for stuff please and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-are-you-retarded/0d3d556f-bb47-4888-a233-d6cb10f11225
  4. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. your service is retarded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...
  6. your service is retarded

your service is retarded: preface: i don't want to ask a question- i want to vent my frustration over how silly your account sign in and setup is for minecraft.context: i purchased minecraft over a decade ago and played it just fine until one day microsoft broke my account. now i cannot sign in with...
  7. Why is Microsoft filled with all retards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft filled with all retards?: **** Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-filled-with-all-retards/c05625a6-7645-446a-ad67-7b98199e070a
  8. Why is Microsoft filled with all retards?

Why is Microsoft filled with all retards?: **** Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-filled-with-all-retards/c05625a6-7645-446a-ad67-7b98199e070a
  9. **** retarded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    **** retarded: I bought this laptop simply to play a few games and browse the web. Why the hell do you need two email accounts, or one and a phone number just to get started? That's too much information Also why can I not delete most of the files on on here? I do not want Cortana or any...
  10. Microsoft, are you retarded?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft, are you retarded?: My mother have Sony Vaio Duo 11 and Microsoft FORCES an incompatible update (Intel HD Graphics 4000 driver), which drops down her notebook's brightness very low. So, I reinstall the update with the old one and it works, but HOWEVER I try to disable those stupid updates, it...