Windows 10: WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****???

Discus and support WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DEAR WINDOWS 10 OS, WHY ARE YOU A PIECE OF ****??? DEAR MICROSOFT, WHY WON'T YOU FIX YOUR PIECE OF **** OPERATING SYSTEM??? EXPERIENCING THE SAME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FED UP CUSTOMER, Apr 12, 2021.

1. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****???

DEAR WINDOWS 10 OS, WHY ARE YOU A PIECE OF ****??? DEAR MICROSOFT, WHY WON'T YOU FIX YOUR PIECE OF **** OPERATING SYSTEM??? EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUES ON 3 DIFFERENT LAPTOPS MEANS THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE ISSUSE. I'VE REALIZED THAT NO AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT ON A GOOD LAPTOP IS WORTH IT IF THE **** OPERATING SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK. I KEEP SPENDING MONEY FOR A PIECE OF **** OS THAT WON'T WORK, FIX THIS PIECE OF **** OPERATING SYSTEM AND STOP DELETING MY COMMENTS BECAUSE YOU'RE BUTTHURT ABOUT YOUR PIECE OF **** **** PRODUCT. IF YOU DID IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMERS

:)

FED UP CUSTOMER, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****???

Delta6326, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****???

1. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 A PIECE OF ****??? - Similar Threads - WHY PIECE ****

2. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  3. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  4. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PIECE OF **** WINDOWS 10: WHY DOES YOUR PRODUCT SUCK? BRAND NEW COMPUTER, UPDATES WHEN IT SHOULD, NETWORK CONNECTIVITY... F%CKING SUCKS. I GET KICKED OFF EVERYTIME, WHEN I PUT MY COMPUTER TO SLEEP, I LOST NETWORK CONNECTIVITY AND HAVE TO RESTART MY **** COMPUTER. WHEN I'M WORKING ON MY COMPUTER I LOSE...
  6. Missing piece

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing piece: Was working a puzzle online and cannot find the last piece. Have tried over and over and it won't show up. How do I fix or delete the puzzle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-piece/e7533ed7-a812-4262-b50c-1533712b7f36
  7. Why is Windows 10 such a ****-laden, bug-filled, useless **** piece of ****?

Why is Windows 10 such a ****-laden, bug-filled, useless **** piece of ****?: Why is Windows 10 such a ****-laden, bug-filled, useless **** piece of ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-10-such-a-laden-bug-filled-useless/f3eb62ee-b7d3-4aba-838b-8ed3053de473
  8. Windows 10 is still a piece of ****

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is still a piece of ****: [ATTACH] change icon by file extension, disable auto-update, privacy, registry the hell of a mess... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-still-a-piece-of/ed68201a-34d6-4b31-bdbd-a4db9f48f043
  9. Why is Onedrive still a piece of ****?

Why is Onedrive still a piece of ****?: So instead of having Dropbox, Google Drive, icloud and Onedrive I decided to just choose one....... 1tb came with my Office subscription so i picked Onedrive. 1 month later.....what an utter piece of ****! I got syncing errors up the wazoo ALL the time....it tells me to...
  10. Windows 10 Technical Preview - bits and pieces

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - bits and pieces: Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview - MSDN IEBlog Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview Published Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:30 PM Today, the Windows 10 Technical Preview was launched to give an early look at what’s next for...