Windows 10: Why is Windows 10 Audio Endpoint Builder taking 1.3 gigs of computer memory and 26% of CPU...

Discus and support Why is Windows 10 Audio Endpoint Builder taking 1.3 gigs of computer memory and 26% of CPU... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's "Crazytown" with Windows Audio Endpoint Builder grabbing so much computer memory and 26% of the CPU usage. When running a Google News daily page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeePete999, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Why is Windows 10 Audio Endpoint Builder taking 1.3 gigs of computer memory and 26% of CPU...

It's "Crazytown" with Windows Audio Endpoint Builder grabbing so much computer memory and 26% of the CPU usage. When running a Google News daily page report , Audio Endpoint Builder revs up and grabs so much bandwidth, CPU use and memory use its insane.

Why does it do this?? Seems greatly excessive. Firefox cannot even play news video smoothly , same thing happen on YouTube now also. Old Internet Explorer can play video much smoother than new web search engines- "E, Firefox, Opera".... the biggest shame is that YouTube is unbearable to watch on the PC anymore. Weird thing is YouTube plays super smooth and in HD rez on the television....

It almost seems as if Audio Endpoint Builder is gearing up to be a commercial delivery machine for all the stupid pop up advertising that lurks on the internet - (by that I mean virtually EVERY website).

Don't claim it is my Internet service- I am running on ethernet to router and I have greater than 50-70 mbs at all times...My PC has a fast CPU, video card, PCI audio card...

Oh that's right ...The Realtek audio built into my motherboard failed about when a WIN 10 upgrade loaded this spring and summer. Realtek audio was disabled by WIN 10 after those "upgrades". Buying a separate audio card was the only way to restore audio on my PC. I notice other people posting about failing Realtek drivers also.

Can't you fix this Microsoft.....PLEASE!!!!

WIn 10 user

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

:)

GeePete999, Sep 6, 2018

2. No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

I have the same issue, and applied your suggestion to check he running services.

Windows Audio runs well.

But Windows Audio Endpoint Builder is not existing in the list of services.

How Windows Audio EndPoint Builder service can be installed?

Thank you !

FrançoisVillon, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Windows Audio and Windows Audio endpoint Builder stop after Lock or Sleep

Hi Larry,

This issue may occur if the service is started by the Local System account instead of by the Local Service account (NT AUTHORITY\LocalService). The
    Local System account may have insufficient permissions to start the service. For the
    Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services, follow the steps below:

• Set the service and any dependent services to run under the NT AUTHORITY\LocalService account.
    • Click Start, type "Services.msc” in the
      Search programs and files
      box, and then press ENTER.
    • Locate and double click the Windows Audio service.
    • Click the Log On tab.
    • In the This account text box, type “NT AUTHORITY\LocalService”.
    • Set both Password fields blank.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    • Repeat these steps for the Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service.
    • Restart both services.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Why is Windows 10 Audio Endpoint Builder taking 1.3 gigs of computer memory and 26% of CPU...

windows audio endpoint builder

so recently i have been having problems with my audio. There is a red mark on the audio icon in my task bar, and when i click it a troubleshooting window appears and says, "one or more audio services inst running" and i looked up how to solver it and a
    few sites said i had to make sure windows audio endpoint builder,plug and play, and multimedia class scheduler have to be running, however the only one i found out of the 3 was plug and play. I currently have windows 10. How do i solve this problem? do i have
    to download these?

nickmagesty, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Why is Windows 10 Audio Endpoint Builder taking 1.3 gigs of computer memory and 26% of CPU...

1. Why is Windows 10 Audio Endpoint Builder taking 1.3 gigs of computer memory and 26% of CPU... - Similar Threads - Why Audio Endpoint

2. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high cpu usage: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder talking my cpu 20%already tried sfc /scannowI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-endpoint-builder-high-cpu-usage/738f11e5-e7f1-48da-bdfc-dccc89001050
  3. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high cpu usage: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder talking my cpu 20%already tried sfc /scannowI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-endpoint-builder-high-cpu-usage/738f11e5-e7f1-48da-bdfc-dccc89001050
  4. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder High Cpu Usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Audio Endpoint Builder High Cpu Usage.: Tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers they're up to date and it's still on high cpu usage because of this my cpu is going upto 100% cpu usage submitted by /u/Rikki1256 [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows audio endpoint builder high cpu usage

Windows audio endpoint builder high cpu usage: Today I was just playing gta 5, when suddenly my game froze like crazy, i mean to that point that i couldnt close the game due so much freezing. I looked at my task manager to see whats going on. My cpu was 60% idle and " windows service audio endpoint builder" was 35% and my...
  6. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high CPU Usage

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high CPU Usage: Hi, I've been experiencing high CPU usage by Windows Audio Endpoint Builder as well as Local Service for the past couple of days, would really appreciate any help I could get to fix this problem....
  7. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder High CPU Usage

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder High CPU Usage: Hi, for the past few days my PC has been running very noisily and I checked task manager to find Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using High CPU as well as very high power usage, how do I fix this? submitted by /u/Renderlessss [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Audio Endpoint builder high cpu.

Windows Audio Endpoint builder high cpu.: I've had this problem for like a week now. Windows Audio endpoint builder is using like 25% to 50% of my cpu. I don't know what could be causing the problem. I've tried SFC scans, i have tried almost everything....
  9. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high CPU usage

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high CPU usage: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder and service host: Local service (Network Restricted) Are use high CPU that makes any game i open very slow . They are some times not running at all and every thing is OK and some times they running at a sudden and makes every thing very slow...
  10. Why is Windows 10 Audio Endpoint Builder taking 1.3 gigs of computer memory and 26% of CPU...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows 10 Audio Endpoint Builder taking 1.3 gigs of computer memory and 26% of CPU...: It's "Crazytown" with Windows Audio Endpoint Builder grabbing so much computer memory and 26% of the CPU usage. When running a Google News daily page report , Audio Endpoint Builder revs up and grabs so much bandwidth, CPU use and memory use its insane. Why does it do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio endpoint ram leak

2. audio endpoint builder using memory

3. window audio endpoint builder highmemory

4. what is the windows 10 audio endpoint builder?,
  5. windows audio endpoint builder manquant windows 10,
  6. windows audio endpoint builder cpu,
  7. windows audio endpoint builder windows 10 high cpu