Windows 10: why is windows 10 so crap

Discus and support why is windows 10 so crap in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am absolutely fed up with having to correct all the problems caused by windows 10 "updates". programmes that wont run, constantly dropping my wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Iceass71, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Iceass71 Win User

why is windows 10 so crap

I am absolutely fed up with having to correct all the problems caused by windows 10 "updates". programmes that wont run, constantly dropping my wifi connection which I can only rectify by rebooting the router (which goes down really well with other 3 users who ae fortunate enough to have older versions of windows!)

Until you get this junk sorted stop making updates mandatory!

:)

Iceass71, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. why is windows 10 so crap - Similar Threads - why crap

2. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  3. Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the taskbar just auto-disappears when my cursor is not on it? How can I stop it???: Seriously, this is by far the worst Microsoft idea that I have ever seen. And where is the EXACT option to stop that weird stuff?? I want it on ALL the time! I need to always see the language, opened tasks, etc stuff, not it deciding to disappearing when my cursor is not on...
  4. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  5. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  6. Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly

Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly: Hello, I am here today about an odd issue with my internet connection. It seems to be random, perhaps every 30 minutes but not exactly sure. The wifi will disconnect, and I need to go back into the wifi connections in order to reconnect it. This issue is occuring on a laptop...
  7. why does the font in my laptop look crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does the font in my laptop look crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SonofAsainarchy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wtyer0/why_does_the_font_in_my_laptop_look_crap/
  8. Why is my wifi speed crap on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my wifi speed crap on windows?: The adapter is 450mb for 2.4ghz, it defaults to 72.2mbps sometimes it gets to 450 but rarely. Why is everything in Windows so crappy? My freaking iphone reaches speeds of over 400mb on wifi. How can a god damn phone work better at basic tasks than a Windows Computer....
  9. Why does windows 10 install random crap that I didnt ask for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does windows 10 install random crap that I didnt ask for: I noticed that there was Candy Crush on my computer ( windows 10 ) and I did not install it, I made some few searches on internet and I realized that it was Microsoft. So would you please explain that why are you installing stuff on my computer without asking me? Its my...
  10. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO CRAP AND CRASHES MORE TIMES THAN VISTA EVER DID?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHY IS WINDOWS 10 SO CRAP AND CRASHES MORE TIMES THAN VISTA EVER DID?: TO THE COLLECTIVE, I HAVE USED EVERY MS OPSYS AND IT SERIOUSLY WORRIES ME THAT ONCE AGAIN A COMPANY HAS PUT OUT A PRODUCT THAT IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. SHAME ON YOU!!!! MICROSOFT SORRY BILL BUT WIN 10 IS CRAP BECAUSE 1. IT CRASHES TOO MANY TIMES AND I AM SICK OF IT....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is windows 10 so crap

2. windows 10 is crap

3. why is windows 10 crap