Windows 10: why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly?

Discus and support why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i am trying to remove the password on my start up of my laptop! I can't for the life of me figure it out. Why is it so complicated? Why is microsoft so... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Phrixos 28, May 12, 2023.

1. why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly?

i am trying to remove the password on my start up of my laptop! I can't for the life of me figure it out. Why is it so complicated? Why is microsoft so **** with stuff like this, they assume everyone that owns a computer or laptop is a computer genius. I am not tech savvy at all, pls give me CLEAR & SIMPLE insrtructions on how to remove my laptop login password! In the past windows xp was easy to use, but this windows ten is so over complicated and designed by morons!

:)

Phrixos 28, May 12, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 12, 2023
  4. Delta6326 Win User

why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly?

Delta6326, May 12, 2023
Thema:

why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly?

1. why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly? - Similar Threads - why UNuser friendly

2. why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly?: i am trying to remove the password on my start up of my laptop! I can't for the life of me figure it out. Why is it so complicated? Why is microsoft so **** with stuff like this, they assume everyone that owns a computer or laptop is a computer genius. I am not tech savvy at...
  3. why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is windows 10 so UNuser friendly?: i am trying to remove the password on my start up of my laptop! I can't for the life of me figure it out. Why is it so complicated? Why is microsoft so **** with stuff like this, they assume everyone that owns a computer or laptop is a computer genius. I am not tech savvy at...
  4. My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.: So recently my laptop started slowing down when ever I booted it up. It's so god awfully slow that I can't even right click my screen to refresh, On rare occasions, it actually works perfectly fine but sadly when I restart it or shut it down it becomes extremely slow again....
  5. My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.

My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.: So recently my laptop started slowing down when ever I booted it up. It's so god awfully slow that I can't even right click my screen to refresh, On rare occasions, it actually works perfectly fine but sadly when I restart it or shut it down it becomes extremely slow again....
  6. My Windows 10 laptop is so slow that it's basically unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why do unused apps take up so much memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do unused apps take up so much memory?: My computer has a lot of storage issues. This is a bad thing because every single day it'll hit a point where it starts lagging and crashing, making it hard to do things like use Skype, watch videos, or write. I'm doing my best to clear up space to the point where my...
  8. Why do unused apps take up so much memory?

Why do unused apps take up so much memory?: My computer has a lot of storage issues. This is a bad thing because every single day it'll hit a point where it starts lagging and crashing, making it hard to do things like use Skype, watch videos, or write. I'm doing my best to clear up space to the point where my...
  9. Windows 10 so slow its unusable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 so slow its unusable.: Hi first time posting so sorry if everything isnt here. So I just upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 recently. It has been awesome for me, the computer seemed to run a lot better after. But my computer was super dusty so I took a hefty vacuum to it outside to get all...
  10. Using A Friends Unused Product Key & Driver Question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using A Friends Unused Product Key & Driver Question: Hello I am currently running Windows Vista on my computer, but would like to upgrade to Windows 10. I have a few questions. My friend, who has a Windows 7-running computer, is willing to give me their product activation key for their free Windows 10 upgrade. Would it be...