Windows 10: Why is Windows 10 such a pos

Discus and support Why is Windows 10 such a pos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My frustrations are summed up in the point that if this OS were a game I would have tossed the game into the trash can and hurled it into a skeet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Question Asker, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Why is Windows 10 such a pos

My frustrations are summed up in the point that if this OS were a game I would have tossed the game into the trash can and hurled it into a skeet flinger.

This is a joke of an operating system. The updates, the company-sponsored spyware
    Why is Windows 10 such a pos [​IMG]

, the abhorrent retardation which is splitting the control panel into two panels. Why even plan on what operating system you're going to release? Just shoot from the hip.

The tipping point was finding out the new update added a nice dark UI to folders. Cool! And then finding out that THE RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU NOW LAGS. I'm sorry. DID I BUY A TOY GUN? Pew pew?

Seriously do people think that Microsoft is aware of the ****ing bulshittery it is forcing people to put up with? I cannot handle the fact that this stupid pos does not work. I have never considered Apple a real computer before. Ok. Now I do. I have never imagined and considered switching, but if everything Microsoft does that I touch fails to be useless and tries to twist my nipples because everyone from corporate all the way down to software development strokes each other during break time with doughnuts and can't locate the spacebar on their keyboards in less than 2 minutes, yes I'm going to get a ****ing mac. At least it will look nice and work.

How did this actually get reversed?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CrQjfgvqJQ

:)

Question Asker, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Why is Windows 10 such a pos

Delta6326, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Why is Windows 10 such a pos

1. Why is Windows 10 such a pos - Similar Threads - Why such pos

2. POS for net 1.12 - installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    POS for net 1.12 - installation: Good morning, I remove for error microsoft point of services 1.12, how can install it now?I need version 1.12, not 1.14.Thanks for the support : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pos-for-net-112-installation/3e15c0a3-55b5-4387-9005-06c80989afec
  3. POS for net 1.12 - installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POS for net 1.12 - installation: Good morning, I remove for error microsoft point of services 1.12, how can install it now?I need version 1.12, not 1.14.Thanks for the support : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pos-for-net-112-installation/3e15c0a3-55b5-4387-9005-06c80989afec
  4. POS for net 1.12 - installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. POS Windows Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POS Windows Microsoft: Took a break.came back to computer to re-establish where i left off.computer was left on.went to file explorer to open usb drive,usb drive will not open. computer will not shut down.computer will not respond to escape commands.computer will not allow a shut down or commands....
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu, waht a PoS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Start Menu, waht a PoS: My Windows 10 start menu is broken. After typing in 1 character, the start menu stops accepting typeing, it's not frozen, it's more like it's locked to something specific. I can type additional characters if i repeated click back into the search bar, but I can't click on any...
  7. POS for .NET 1.12 and 1.14

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    POS for .NET 1.12 and 1.14: When running a stand alone installation of POS for .NET v1.12 it installs the 2005 Visual C++ redistributable package x86 with it. I ran the stand alone installer for v1.14 and it does not install any redistributable package. Is there a requirement that v1.12 has that 1.14...
  8. Windows 10 is the biggest POS in windows history.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is the biggest POS in windows history.: Everything was going fine and dandy, until the most recent update. Now, I have issues with bluetooth, audio issues that make things sound robotic, my headset (bluetooth) half the time only connects as voice. EVERYTHING is updated and hasn't been updated after the windows...
  9. how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how many "why is windows 10 a POS?" thread do you need to make it less ****?: Question speaks for itself. Hey SATYA, How many "why is windows 10 a POS?" threads/opinions/comments do you need to make it less of a POS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-why-is-windows-10-a-pos-thread-do-you/ba5faf35-8d5a-45f7-ad76-30d8d2c675be
  10. Windows Hello is such a PoS!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Hello is such a PoS!: I have an MS Surface Pro 4. Wouldn't one expect that Windows Hello would work on this former "MS flagship" somewhat decently? But No! I almost always have to fall back to entering my PIN. I have "improved" Hello over the last 3 years at least a few hundred times, but neither...