Windows 10: Why is windows 10 sucks. Such a disgrace

Discus and support Why is windows 10 sucks. Such a disgrace in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear windows support team. Please do not send any single piece of update as it sucks. I wish the person who do the update, just die. Please take this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhamadShahiran, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Why is windows 10 sucks. Such a disgrace

Dear windows support team. Please do not send any single piece of update as it sucks. I wish the person who do the update, just die. Please take this seriously as boot time is 30 minutes. And when using that ****, it suddenly goes off for some **** reasons. Please. Leave my computer alone. Upgrade sucks.

:)

MuhamadShahiran, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Why is windows 10 sucks. Such a disgrace

Delta6326, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Why is windows 10 sucks. Such a disgrace

1. Why is windows 10 sucks. Such a disgrace - Similar Threads - Why sucks Such

2. This is why windows defender sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is why windows defender sucks: Since when have you stopped listing "threat" physical locations on the detection page? I just got a false positive, and had to dig into event logs to figure out why MsMpEng was slowing my PC to a crawl.. Turns out you thought nvidia was changing my hosts file without...
  3. This is why windows defender sucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is why windows defender sucks: Since when have you stopped listing "threat" physical locations on the detection page? I just got a false positive, and had to dig into event logs to figure out why MsMpEng was slowing my PC to a crawl.. Turns out you thought nvidia was changing my hosts file without...
  4. This is why windows defender sucks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. This is why windows defender sucks

This is why windows defender sucks: Since when have you stopped listing "threat" names/locations on the detection page? I just got a false positive, and had to dig into event logs to figure out why MsMpEng was slowing my PC to a crawl.. Turns out you thought nvidia was changing my hosts file without permission,...
  6. This is why windows defender sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is why windows defender sucks: Since when have you stopped listing "threat" names/locations on the detection page? I just got a false positive, and had to dig into event logs to figure out why MsMpEng was slowing my PC to a crawl.. Turns out you thought nvidia was changing my hosts file without permission,...
  7. Why Windows 11 is turning to be the greatest Microsoft disgrace ever?

Why Windows 11 is turning to be the greatest Microsoft disgrace ever?: *Copy from a comment written by Tom Perth:I have been in the computer business for over 40 years, have several major computer patents, and written very successful commercial software applications. In my opinion, Microsoft is now clearly telling it's "green bean" employees to...
  8. WINDOWS 10 IS A DISGRACE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 IS A DISGRACE: So, I've been trying to download, well EVERYTHING from old games to printer CDs which all of them are legit and have worked previously onto a new computer with windows 10... it. will. not. download. ANYTHING!!! I very LITERALLY DETEST Windows 10!! I didn't even know that it...
  9. UEFI sucks and this is why

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI sucks and this is why: I have just clean formatted and installed w10 on an HP laptop (UEFI - Factory installed system was Win 8.1) and I found out that the system couldn't be activated and that WIFI card although seemed fine couldn't connect at all to my WIFI. Activated CSM (legacy mode in BIOS),...
  10. Why Windows 10 sucks?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Windows 10 sucks?: Metro interface is annoying. Remember nice and simple menu from Windows 7 where you coan find everything always in the same place? Yes, that was nice... Now we got a nightmare - weird vision of a mad MS programmer. Who was complaining about old-style menu? Do not know anyone....