Windows 10: Why is Windows blocking my email app "Tutanota" now? I can't even log on.

Discus and support Why is Windows blocking my email app "Tutanota" now? I can't even log on. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows updated and now I cannot log on to Tutanota.com my email program. For about 4 months, I would have to log on to that site via another site,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JC from KS, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Why is Windows blocking my email app "Tutanota" now? I can't even log on.

Windows updated and now I cannot log on to Tutanota.com my email program. For about 4 months, I would have to log on to that site via another site, like using duckduckgo.com but now, I can't get to it at all. Btw, I hate Microsoft insisting Bing be used, I hate it!

:)

JC from KS, Sep 16, 2020

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Is there a way to block emails in the Live Mail app?

Hi,

Sorry in advance if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find a similar question on the forums.
    I can't find a way to block emails in the Live mail app (I'm running Windows 10 Home). Right clicking an email opens a menu but there's no option to add to a block list.

Siliconchipmunk, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Why is Windows blocking my email app "Tutanota" now? I can't even log on.

Delete Junk Email and Block Senders

Hi,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?

I understand your concern about blocking sender and finding for junk folder on Mail app in Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Method 1: How to block the sender.

I would like to inform that, Mail app is by design does not have option to block the sender, instead you can block the sender from Outlook account and same applies to Mail app as well.

If you want to add the sender of the certain email to your blocked senders list, kindly follow these steps:

• Sign in to your account.
    • Open or view the email you want to be blocked.
    • Click Sweep on the toolbar.
    • Select Delete all from…
    • Tick Also block future messages.
    • Click Delete all.
    This will also delete all messages from the sender.

Here’s how you can add the email address manually:

• Sign in to your account.
    • In the upper-right corner of the page, click
      wheel/cog icon
      , and then click on Options.
    • Under Preventing junk email, click
      Safe and blocked senders.
    • Click Blocked senders.
    • Under Blocked email address or domain:, type the email address where these emails came from.
    • Click Save.

Method 2: To find junk folder in Mail app

To find junk folder on Mail app follow: Log-in to Mail app, in the left-pane click on
    More and you will see Junk folder.

Do let us know the status. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Why is Windows blocking my email app "Tutanota" now? I can't even log on.

1. Why is Windows blocking my email app "Tutanota" now? I can't even log on. - Similar Threads - Why blocking email

2. Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...: I have been meaning to take screenshots of my issue here but the thing is, each screenshot I take is being stored in the user/onedrive - boun.edu.tr which is a lost email and I can't move it from there. So, I can understand the fact that the files are stuck since the school...
  3. Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...: I have been meaning to take screenshots of my issue here but the thing is, each screenshot I take is being stored in the user/onedrive - boun.edu.tr which is a lost email and I can't move it from there. So, I can understand the fact that the files are stuck since the school...
  4. Why can't i log into my computer?

Why can't i log into my computer?: So, I downloaded an app called Steam, which is very trusted. Then, I happen to turn off my computer and when I come back to log in, there is no password box and the email that is usually above the password box is my old email. Every-time I click the sign in box, and I sign...
  5. Why can't i log into my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't i log into my computer?: So, I downloaded an app called Steam, which is very trusted. Then, I happen to turn off my computer and when I come back to log in, there is no password box and the email that is usually above the password box is my old email. Every-time I click the sign in box, and I sign...
  6. Why i can't log in to my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why i can't log in to my computer?: Hi! I can't log in to my computer because I log in in the whole time with my pin id and I don't know why but i cant log in with that because it says "something went wrong" and I also cant log in with my microsoft password so i cant do nothing with my problem, please help me!...
  7. Why is windows 11 blocking my downloading apps even if i grant permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is windows 11 blocking my downloading apps even if i grant permission: This windows 11 is so ****, when I download an app that is potentially dangerous and I allow it to access my device, it cancels my download and my device shuts down???? Please fix it or give me refund and free version of windows 10...
  8. Why is windows 11 blocking my downloading apps even if i grant permission

Why is windows 11 blocking my downloading apps even if i grant permission: This windows 11 is so ****, when I download an app that is potentially dangerous and I allow it to access my device, it cancels my download and my device shuts down???? Please fix it or give me refund and free version of windows 10...
  9. Why can't I log in to Windows?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I log in to Windows?: Hi Microsoft community, Yesterday, I restarted my Dell Latitude laptop because it was running slowly, and it was able to start up fine, but I wasn't able to log in to my user account I use my Microsoft account to sign in. It says "Click here to set up your PIN, but I have...
  10. Why can't I log in to Windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can't I log in to Windows?: Hi Microsoft community, Yesterday, I restarted my Dell Latitude laptop because it was running slowly, and it was able to start up fine, but I wasn't able to log in to my user account I use my Microsoft account to sign in. It says "Click here to set up your PIN, but I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tutanota windows 10