Windows 10: Why Is Windows Designer not saving my images?

Discus and support Why Is Windows Designer not saving my images? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Usually my Microsoft Designer ai images get saved to a folder directly to my onedrive but they haven't been being saved as of recently, I think there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MM132, Jun 19, 2024.

1. MM132 Win User

Why Is Windows Designer not saving my images?

Usually my Microsoft Designer ai images get saved to a folder directly to my onedrive but they haven't been being saved as of recently, I think there might be something wrong with it.

:)

MM132, Jun 19, 2024

2. Windows 10 mail image attachments cant "save as"

Hi Brambly,

As you are facing issue with the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

We have figured out and recognized that, you will not find option to
    Save, print or move
    except the Copy option available for the Windows 10 mail image attachments.

Hence I suggest you to provide the feedback as this is by latest design;

Step on how to provide feedback

• Open the image you want to copy or save.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Right hand side select the feedback option and provide feedback for the same.
    If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Mail App Save As Image

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download an image file.

• Enlarge the photo you want to download.
    • You will get a download option.
    • Or you can press Ctrl + S key and save.
    Or if you copy the file and want to save you can follow the steps provided below.

• Copy the file you want to download.
    • Goto Start page.
    • Type Paint.
    • Open Paint application.
    • Press Ctrl + V key.
    • And save the image file.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 19, 2024
  4. DavidY Win User

ADK 10: Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer

I've just tried this and was rather surprised to find it created an install disk for me which actually installed Windows.

I had to use the 'Production Media' option in the ICD to make the 'Compact OS' option appear, but when I copied the resultant files onto a VHD and pointed it at a VM with a completely blanked disk, it installed automatically up to the normal Setup screen where you choose your language/region.

When I'd installed it, I could see that the apps I'd saved before (Firefox etc.) were there, and also some customisations I put into the ICD - for instance see the System screen below.

Why Is Windows Designer not saving my images? 26653d1485953233t-adk-10-windows-imaging-configuration-designer-prodmedia_screenshot2a.png

The only thing I'm not sure about is how to check whether the Compact function worked.... Hmmm.

DavidY, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

1. Why Is Windows Designer not saving my images? - Similar Threads - Why Designer saving

2. Microsoft designer not saving any images, even if i clear my onedrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft designer not saving any images, even if i clear my onedrive.: after a certain point, designer stopped saving my images due to full onedrive. but even after clearing my onedrive, images still weren't saving. can anyone help me get my images saved again? this happens on all platforms, web or app, so account specific. i do not want to...
  3. Microsoft designer not saving any images, even if i clear my onedrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft designer not saving any images, even if i clear my onedrive.: after a certain point, designer stopped saving my images due to full onedrive. but even after clearing my onedrive, images still weren't saving. can anyone help me get my images saved again? this happens on all platforms, web or app, so account specific. i do not want to...
  4. Microsoft Designer Not Saving My Images.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Designer Not Saving My Images.: I know I already have asked this but my designer generated images and projects aren't being saved to onedrive anymore, yeah they pop up on the onedrive app on my computer, a lot of it gets saved onto the site version and the app but it does not show up in the folders....
  5. Why is my Microsoft Designer Image Creator not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Microsoft Designer Image Creator not working?: Hi, about a week ago my Microsoft designer stopped working and whenever I load it in, I get "it looks like Microsoft designer is unavailable for this account", I tried using my other email account but its the same thing?, on my phone too, and on the app, what's going on?...
  6. Why is my Microsoft Designer Image Creator not working?

Why is my Microsoft Designer Image Creator not working?: Hi, about a week ago my Microsoft designer stopped working and whenever I load it in, I get "it looks like Microsoft designer is unavailable for this account", I tried using my other email account but its the same thing?, on my phone too, and on the app, what's going on?...
  7. Microsoft Designer Not Saving My Images.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Not Saving My Images.: I know I already have asked this but my designer generated images and projects aren't being saved to onedrive anymore, yeah they pop up on the onedrive app on my computer, a lot of it gets saved onto the site version and the app but it does not show up in the folders....
  8. Microsoft Designer Not Saving My Images.

9. Why Is Windows Designer not saving my images?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is Windows Designer not saving my images?: Usually my Microsoft Designer ai images get saved to a folder directly to my onedrive but they haven't been being saved as of recently, I think there might be something wrong with it....
  10. Why am I unable to save an IMAGE File to my desktop computer instead of saving the IMAGE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I unable to save an IMAGE File to my desktop computer instead of saving the IMAGE...: I am using Windows Pro 10. I don't understand what the issue is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-unable-to-save-an-image-file-to-my/75fb3619-1c13-4db0-b270-6919d30a45ad