Windows 10: Why is windows doing this?

Discus and support Why is windows doing this? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, there are some things I really question about windows and maybe somebody can help me with this. So I’m originally Dutch but my keyboard is a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatthisVandesompele, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Why is windows doing this?

Hello, there are some things I really question about windows and maybe somebody can help me with this.

So I’m originally Dutch but my keyboard is a French razer deathadder (because reasons) and I want to play sea of thieves on the Microsoft store.

To recap what’s happening in my settings my windows display language is in Dutch and I also installed the French keyboard layout so my buttons represents what I’m typing.

Everything is in Dutch except all the windows apps (the mail app, Microsoft store, groove music, etc) are in French for some reason but not things like setting or control pannel. So you guessed it when I start sea of thieves it is ofcourse in French. I thought in myself I set it in English because maybe the game is not translated to Dutch, but no. So to play the game in English I have to change my keyboard priority to English, sometimes even restart my pc before the Microsoft apps and the game is back in English. I did not once change the display language it was always (except form the beginning) in English.

My question: Why has the French keyboard more power than the display language and how can I fix this.

Thanks in advance

Matthis

:)

MatthisVandesompele, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Why is windows doing this?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Why is windows doing this?

1. Why is windows doing this? - Similar Threads - Why doing

2. Why do pinned items keep disappearing from the Start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do pinned items keep disappearing from the Start menu?: I'm a log time user of Windows 10. Every 3 months approximately over the last 4 or 5 years, two things happen:1 I click on the Start menu and nothing appears.This next bit is predictable and always happens next...2 After a reboot, all my pinned start bar items have...
  3. Why do pinned items keep disappearing from the Start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do pinned items keep disappearing from the Start menu?: I'm a log time user of Windows 10. Every 3 months approximately over the last 4 or 5 years, two things happen:1 I click on the Start menu and nothing appears.This next bit is predictable and always happens next...2 After a reboot, all my pinned start bar items have...
  4. Why do pinned items keep disappearing from the Start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...
  6. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...
  7. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

8. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  9. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  10. Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why all of a sudden do I keep getting this message?? I also get it when I connect my...: This keeps coming up on my tower PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-all-of-a-sudden-do-i-keep-getting-this-message/f7dd5bf5-4d30-49b8-8948-37a8446f4c92