Windows 10: Why is windows installing a cumulative update preview when it already installed the same...

Discus and support Why is windows installing a cumulative update preview when it already installed the same... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is really weird, I just installed cumulative update 10-2020, restarted and then when I checked for updates it installed cumulative update 10-2020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustARandomPersonnn, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Why is windows installing a cumulative update preview when it already installed the same...

This is really weird, I just installed cumulative update 10-2020, restarted and then when I checked for updates it installed cumulative update 10-2020 preview. This doesn't make any sense, why does the preview still exist after the update already released...?

submitted by /u/JustARandomPersonnn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustARandomPersonnn, Oct 29, 2020

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Oct 29, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Why is windows installing a cumulative update preview when it already installed the same...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Why is windows installing a cumulative update preview when it already installed the same...

1. Why is windows installing a cumulative update preview when it already installed the same... - Similar Threads - Why installing cumulative

2. Unable to install Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Preview: For some reason, I'm struggling to install update "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22631.2199 KB5029352". I know it's an Insider Preview, so I should probably be fine if I'm unable to install it, but I'm trying to figure out if this is a common issue...
  3. Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.: Every time I click "check for updates", a new download pops up then disappears really fast. I managed to snap a screen shot when it appeared and saw that the same update is being installed when it's already installed. This image was after i pressed check for updates 6 times....
  4. Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update keeps showing it's installing the same update that's already installed.: Every time I click "check for updates", a new download pops up then disappears really fast. I managed to snap a screen shot when it appeared and saw that the same update is being installed when it's already installed. This image was after i pressed check for updates 6 times....
  5. Windows 10 Cumulative Update Previews are always installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Cumulative Update Previews are always installed: Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, OS build 19045.2965Windows 10 Cumulative Update Previews are installed when you click "Check for updates" button, the "Pause updates for 7 days" finishes, and Advanced options "Pause updates" finishes.How does one prevent the Previews from being...
  6. Windows 10 Cumulative Update Previews are always installed

Windows 10 Cumulative Update Previews are always installed: Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, OS build 19045.2965Windows 10 Cumulative Update Previews are installed when you click "Check for updates" button, the "Pause updates for 7 days" finishes, and Advanced options "Pause updates" finishes.How does one prevent the Previews from being...
  7. Windows 10 Cumulative Update Previews are always installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 11 Cumulative Update not downloading and installing, but already installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Cumulative Update not downloading and installing, but already installed: Hello,I have a problem with my PC since 3 days, I am in Windows 11 22H2, build 22621.1194 A cumulative update, tries to install in loop KB5022360 , and never succeeds, checking in the updates already installed on my computer, I notice that it is already installed since 1...
  9. Windows 11 Cumulative Update not downloading and installing, but already installed

Windows 11 Cumulative Update not downloading and installing, but already installed: Hello,I have a problem with my PC since 3 days, I am in Windows 11 22H2, build 22621.1194 A cumulative update, tries to install in loop KB5022360 , and never succeeds, checking in the updates already installed on my computer, I notice that it is already installed since 1...
  10. Windows Update keeps finding an already installed cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update keeps finding an already installed cumulative update.: 2018-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4343909) I already manually downloaded and installed the above and rebooted my PC several times. When I ran the installer again, it said "Security Update for Windows (KB4343909) is already...