Windows 10: Why is windows is not for gaming!

Discus and support Why is windows is not for gaming! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; You cant run anything it will just block it from using you graphics hardware?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MR SPORTY TRUCKER✔, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Why is windows is not for gaming!

You cant run anything it will just block it from using you graphics hardware?!

:)

MR SPORTY TRUCKER✔, Jan 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Why is windows is not for gaming!

Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Why is windows is not for gaming!

1. Why is windows is not for gaming! - Similar Threads - Why gaming

2. Why do my games keep minimizing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my games keep minimizing?: Every 5 or so minutes, the game I am playing minimizes to the desktop. The games I play are Counter Strike 2 and Overwatch. I have turned off game mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-games-keep-minimizing/6d69db4b-50d1-49cf-8dce-013079eda910
  3. Why do my games keep minimizing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my games keep minimizing?: Every 5 or so minutes, the game I am playing minimizes to the desktop. The games I play are Counter Strike 2 and Overwatch. I have turned off game mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-games-keep-minimizing/6d69db4b-50d1-49cf-8dce-013079eda910
  4. why i cant install or play any game

why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  5. why i cant install or play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  6. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?: My PC is old. I was playing all of those games exactly like I do now. EA FC 24, Minecraft, ...But since a while my PC shut down and restarted it self after starting one of these games. Somethimes the screen turnt white and I couldn't do anything so I had to shut it down by...
  7. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?: My PC is old. I was playing all of those games exactly like I do now. EA FC 24, Minecraft, ...But since a while my PC shut down and restarted it self after starting one of these games. Somethimes the screen turnt white and I couldn't do anything so I had to shut it down by...
  8. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

9. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why does my PC turn black when I start a Computer game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging