Windows 10: why is windows security giving me notifications

Discus and support why is windows security giving me notifications in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i keep getting these notifications [ATTACH] How do I stop them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by swisscheese2, May 13, 2020.

1. why is windows security giving me notifications

i keep getting these notifications

why is windows security giving me notifications fc8e4a4d-11d5-43d1-acee-5137bf3884ff?upload=true.png

How do I stop them

:)

swisscheese2, May 13, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 13, 2020
  3. Security notifications with Windows 10.

In Windows 7 you used to be able to list exclusions. I could stop the notification by going one step further down in my security, which I don't want to do. The notifications in this case are from Dropbox, and are frequent and annoying, but the app is
    completely trustworthy, and I always click yes without a thought.

Isn't there something deep in th system which I could access?

EvaLawrence-987, May 13, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

why is windows security giving me notifications

no update notification

Hi Kent,

One possible cause why you're unable to receive notification is due to wrong configuration settings. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to receive notification before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel and select Security and Maintenance.
    • Choose Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Put a check on the check box.
    • Click OK.

This will allow you to disable/enable specific types of messages, including messages about Windows Update, Internet security settings, User Account Control, Windows Backup, and more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 13, 2020
Thema:

why is windows security giving me notifications

1. why is windows security giving me notifications - Similar Threads - why security giving

2. Microsoft Security Keep giving me notification about a threat That I cannot remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Security Keep giving me notification about a threat That I cannot remove: Microsoft Security Keep giving me notification about a threat That I cannot remove And did it tell me there is no threat been detected After that, I use PC manager and tell me too that I do not have a threat I already tried the operating Log Clean But that didn't do anything...
  3. Microsoft Security Keep giving me notification about a threat That I cannot remove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Security Keep giving me notification about a threat That I cannot remove: Microsoft Security Keep giving me notification about a threat That I cannot remove And did it tell me there is no threat been detected After that, I use PC manager and tell me too that I do not have a threat I already tried the operating Log Clean But that didn't do anything...
  4. Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?: I have Microsoft antivirus and firewall turned off since I have ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and Malwarebytes installed, which provide all my security including firewall.Windows is constantly notifying me that anti-virus and firewall are turned off.When I look at Windows...
  5. Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?

Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?: I have Microsoft antivirus and firewall turned off since I have ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and Malwarebytes installed, which provide all my security including firewall.Windows is constantly notifying me that anti-virus and firewall are turned off.When I look at Windows...
  6. Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Why does windows give me a black screen?

Why does windows give me a black screen?: I completely reset my laptop, I reset everything on windows and slsected deleted every file option and slelected cloud download. Now I have a black screen. Is this normal or should I do something....
  8. Why my pc is not giving me notification to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why my pc is not giving me notification to upgrade to Windows 11?: Why my pc is not giving me notification to upgrade to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-pc-is-not-giving-me-notification-to-upgrade/0d274724-aab4-4594-9ced-0acc5d9f8ebd
  9. Why my pc is not giving me notification to upgrade to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my pc is not giving me notification to upgrade to Windows 11?: Why my pc is not giving me notification to upgrade to Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-pc-is-not-giving-me-notification-to-upgrade/0d274724-aab4-4594-9ced-0acc5d9f8ebd
  10. Why my pc is not giving me notification to upgrade to Windows 11?