Windows 10: Why is windows so broken and deprecated

Discus and support Why is windows so broken and deprecated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Permission issues, had a bluescreen this morning trying to delete a folder on my desktop. Everything is messy, junky, unstable, restricted. Who the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Auracle_, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Auracle_ Win User

Why is windows so broken and deprecated

Permission issues, had a bluescreen this morning trying to delete a folder on my desktop.
    Everything is messy, junky, unstable, restricted.

Who the hell work on windows?
    What are they doing all day?
    I'd be ashamed to work for Microsoft under the windows branch.

Can Microsoft staff just, for once in my life, make something stable that actually works flawlessly.

I mean, even the simple basic notepad editor can't CTRL+Z more than once, my grand mother have a better logic.

Just remake windows from scratch
    Don't tell me Microsoft can't afford it cause I think Ill go ballistic...

:)

Auracle_, Oct 5, 2020
  2. R0H1T Win User

Apple Deprecates OpenGL and OpenCL from MacOS

This is the first step in bringing iOS & Mac together, MS is trying it with windows (ARM+x86) & then there's Google Fushcia which could replace Chrome OS & Android.

R0H1T, Oct 5, 2020
  3. RusXM Win User
    windows 10 deprecation list

Why is Windows 7 pre-installed game Internet Checkers not on the Deprecation List yet it is deleted by the upgrade to Windows 10?

RusXM, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Why is windows so broken and deprecated

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Why is windows so broken and deprecated

1. Why is windows so broken and deprecated - Similar Threads - Why broken deprecated

2. Why is Windows Hello so broken for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Windows Hello so broken for me?: It gets so annoying, I scan my fingerprint, it says “Hello, Andrew!” like it’s about to unlock, but then it just doesn’t, and when I try to scan again it just flickers the prompt and doesn’t unlock. This gets really annoying because I have a longer password. Why is this so...
  3. Why was HTA deprecated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why was HTA deprecated: I still make my apps using HTA since I don't have Visual Studio I only have 8 GB remaining and VS is 20 GB which is like half my original amount of space but why was it deprecated. Is there any specific reason or was it just old and Microsoft decided to deprecate it....
  4. Virtualization deprecated

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtualization deprecated: Virtualization is not false positive its a positive virus. Why you wanna greed on having virtual machine or anything virtual to protect physics. All virtualization is synchronized and malfunctioned grade virus. Please disable VTX TXT and other in bios it is what exactly...
  5. Why is Photo viewer for Windows 10 so broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Photo viewer for Windows 10 so broken?: I have folders full of photos taken from my phone. All I wish to do is simply look through the photos and delete those I don't want. Since windows 10 this simple task is impossible, which is why I have a backlog of thousands of photos. I can only do a few at a time and it's...
  6. Why is HDR on windows 10 so broken?

Why is HDR on windows 10 so broken?: Why the hell is HDR on windows 10 so borked? I mean a HDR switch? really? also the fact that HDR gets disabled from overlays, volume controls. The fact that windows 10 color profile is SD? and switches to HDR and back...why? Potplayer/MadVR - fullscreen exclusive issues....
  7. Why is 1909 so broken for me?

Why is 1909 so broken for me?: OS Build: 18363.476 I've been having issues about audio recently, fixed that, now after updating to the "latest" build of 1909, Windows Defender breaks, then my web browsers break, then Malwarebytes breaks! What's going on, Microsoft? EDIT: Restarting fixes it, then after a...
  8. Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?: This is basically a trillion dollar company that can't update it's own drivers. it's pathetic. Why does the system look like 3 or 4 different versions of windows in one? How is this acceptable? I have to go to one area to update this. another to update that. Windows will...
  9. Deprecated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deprecated: Deprecated - please delete 36590
  10. Is Windows Switcher Deprecated

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows Switcher Deprecated: Is it true I shall no longer see this 'switch box' in Windows 10? [img] 11111