Windows 10: Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?

Discus and support Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is basically a trillion dollar company that can't update it's own drivers. it's pathetic. Why does the system look like 3 or 4 different versions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TH0USANDPROOF, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?

This is basically a trillion dollar company that can't update it's own drivers. it's pathetic. Why does the system look like 3 or 4 different versions of windows in one? How is this acceptable? I have to go to one area to update this. another to update that. Windows will literally update your pc during some randon time and break your system. I can turn off my laptop and turn it back on and the pc's bluetooth and wifi will just be gone. Fix your garbage system already. windows is broken and as soon as the next generation grows up this company is over.

:)

TH0USANDPROOF, Apr 10, 2019

2. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Pipps Win User
    Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?

broken latop screen won show on tv when i use hdmi

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What do you mean by broken screen? Is it physically broken?
    If the screen is physically broken, I suggest you to contact the laptop manufacturer customer support for better assistance.

If you need any further assistance regarding Windows operating systems, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart?

1. Why is windows so trash and broken? and why hasn't Microsoft as a company been broken apart? - Similar Threads - Why trash broken

2. Why is microsoft trash?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is microsoft trash?: First the xbox doesn't want to connect. TV, laptops, phones, google home, alexa and everything else works perfect, only xbox. Now my user profiles are missing on my desktop and about 40% of my files are gone after updating and wasting more money on 365. Thanks a lot microsoft...
  3. Why is Windows Hello so broken for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Windows Hello so broken for me?: It gets so annoying, I scan my fingerprint, it says “Hello, Andrew!” like it’s about to unlock, but then it just doesn’t, and when I try to scan again it just flickers the prompt and doesn’t unlock. This gets really annoying because I have a longer password. Why is this so...
  4. Why is everything so far apart?

Why is everything so far apart?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jlatham82 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpl6nn/why_is_everything_so_far_apart/
  5. Why the microsoft store is broken?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why the microsoft store is broken?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to update Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 as required by the game to play, and this time it has to go trough the microsoft store. Trying to update results in "Something unexpected happened". Off course I tried to reboot my combuter, to reset the...
  6. Why is Photo viewer for Windows 10 so broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Photo viewer for Windows 10 so broken?: I have folders full of photos taken from my phone. All I wish to do is simply look through the photos and delete those I don't want. Since windows 10 this simple task is impossible, which is why I have a backlog of thousands of photos. I can only do a few at a time and it's...
  7. Why is windows so broken and deprecated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is windows so broken and deprecated: Permission issues, had a bluescreen this morning trying to delete a folder on my desktop. Everything is messy, junky, unstable, restricted. Who the hell work on windows? What are they doing all day? I'd be ashamed to work for Microsoft under the windows branch. Can...
  8. So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

So why hasn't this been fixed yet??: The Photos app literally has a memory leak. Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting. This has been reported 2 years ago. Wtf? submitted by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX [link] [comments]...
  9. Why is HDR on windows 10 so broken?

Why is HDR on windows 10 so broken?: Why the hell is HDR on windows 10 so borked? I mean a HDR switch? really? also the fact that HDR gets disabled from overlays, volume controls. The fact that windows 10 color profile is SD? and switches to HDR and back...why? Potplayer/MadVR - fullscreen exclusive issues....
  10. Why is 1909 so broken for me?

Why is 1909 so broken for me?: OS Build: 18363.476 I've been having issues about audio recently, fixed that, now after updating to the "latest" build of 1909, Windows Defender breaks, then my web browsers break, then Malwarebytes breaks! What's going on, Microsoft? EDIT: Restarting fixes it, then after a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is Microsoft News trash?

2. why is microsoft so trash

3. why is windows phone broken

4. WHY IS WINDOWS SO TRASH