Windows 10: why is windows still restarting?

Discus and support why is windows still restarting? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As you can see I have no auto restart enabled and still restarted due to updates, why? I lost important work but remember microsoft does not care about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Mar 13, 2019.

1. why is windows still restarting?

As you can see I have no auto restart enabled and still restarted due to updates, why? I lost important work but remember microsoft does not care about my data.

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Mar 13, 2019
  2. little cat, Mar 13, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why is windows still restarting? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 13, 2019
  4. why is windows still restarting?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

why is windows still restarting?

1. why is windows still restarting? - Similar Threads - why still restarting

2. Why does "almost time to restart" still appear after I restarted it and updated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "almost time to restart" still appear after I restarted it and updated?: My 9 years Satellite L55-A5226 I restared it yesterday after it appears: almost time to restart.... But after a few hours it appear it again then I restarted it. Now today for the third time, it appears again. What happens?????...
  3. Why does "almost time to restart" still appear after I restarted it and updated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does "almost time to restart" still appear after I restarted it and updated?: My 9 years Satellite L55-A5226 I restared it yesterday after it appears: almost time to restart.... But after a few hours it appear it again then I restarted it. Now today for the third time, it appears again. What happens?????...
  4. Why does "almost time to restart" still appear after I restarted it and updated?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why still my windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why still my windows is not genuine: Split from this thread. why still my windows is notworkingI have purchased 1windows 7 ultimate product wide Microsoft order No. 6002413902 dated 30th January 2013. I didn't get the CD and ultimately couldn't install the same product. My computer engineer contacted Microsoft...
  6. PC ran into an error and restarted but is still restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC ran into an error and restarted but is still restarting: My Pc ran into a problem and that blue screen with a message appeared. The message said I should wait a little while for the problem to be fixed. After it was done, the pc loaded but it told me to press ctrl+alt+del to restart. What should I do?...
  7. PC ran into an error and restarted but is still restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC ran into an error and restarted but is still restarting: My Pc ran into a problem and that blue screen with a message appeared. The message said I should wait a little while for the problem to be fixed. After it was done, the pc loaded but it told me to press ctrl+alt+del to restart. What should I do?...
  8. PC ran into an error and restarted but is still restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Why is Cortana still in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Cortana still in Windows 11?: I upgraded to Wion. 11, hoping no more Cortana, but, It's still there, and can't be deleted, Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-cortana-still-in-windows-11/41e3a26a-fbf3-497a-8ff4-944a799a0998
  10. Why "RESTART"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why "RESTART"?: Hello All : Sorry for asking a simple question. I have been using pc for so long years, but I never asked some basic actions. such as "RESTART" The pc has been started, what questions can be solved by the " RESTART" ? Thanks!...