Windows 10: Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken?

Discus and support Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have spent all evening trying to fix my windows store app that is NEEDED to download an app that I NEED in order to backup my phone's files. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChrisHodak, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken?

Hi, I have spent all evening trying to fix my windows store app that is NEEDED to download an app that I NEED in order to backup my phone's files. Why is it that Microsoft decided to spend the least time coding this piece of **** app that is required to download essential apps? Why is there no easy work around? Why isn't this a flawless app WHEN IT IS GODDAMN NECESSARY TO DOWNLOAD ESSENTIAL APPS? I've never had trouble with another marketplace app and now this is preventing me from doing something on iTunes on my iPHONE which has NOTHING TO DO WITH WINDOWS. Is it because Microsoft cares more about control than its end-user? Genuinely curious.

:)

ChrisHodak, Sep 10, 2020
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Sep 10, 2020
  3. mdsx1950 Win User
    App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

Luckily my iTunes store account isn't linked to my credit card *Big Grin Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken? :D

mdsx1950, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken?

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken?

1. Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken? - Similar Threads - Why Store required

2. Windows store won't download Itunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store won't download Itunes: The windows store isn't allowing me to download iTunes. It requires me to log in and then states that there is an error on their end. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-download-itunes/ec37c175-2483-4639-af55-3df999c44faf
  3. Windows store won't download Itunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store won't download Itunes: The windows store isn't allowing me to download iTunes. It requires me to log in and then states that there is an error on their end. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-download-itunes/ec37c175-2483-4639-af55-3df999c44faf
  4. Windows store won't download Itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. iTunes app won’t download through the ms store

iTunes app won’t download through the ms store: I have a laptop with windows 10 in s mode. I’m trying to download iTunes through the Microsoft store but it won’t download. Why? I updated windows, it still doesn’t work. I think it has something to do with windows 10 & my laptop being in a mode. Can that be it?...
  6. Why is the store like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is the store like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pixel_Davi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lpy9gu/why_is_the_store_like_this/
  7. Unable to download iTunes from Store

Unable to download iTunes from Store: I keep getting an error code: 0x80070005 when trying to download iTunes from the Store. I tried DISM and SFC commands with no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-itunes-from-store/632358da-c86f-43f8-b70c-463cf8bb3727
  8. downloading itunes from the store

downloading itunes from the store: I have had to buy a new laptop and went to download itunes from the store and the Free button is greyed out? I still have my old hard drive which is working with everything intact set up as an external hard drive, will i have to use that to try an recover itunes so i can...
  9. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
  10. Store app broken

Store app broken: The latest Updates, KB3074679 & KB3074686, seem to have broken the Store app, opens only to the initial screen with the swirling dots then immediately closes after about half the dots being visible. Can't update the Store if it doesn't open. Link to report to Microsoft also...