Windows 10: Why is Windows team so obsessed with the weather? This is the sixth time I remove this tile...

Discus and support Why is Windows team so obsessed with the weather? This is the sixth time I remove this tile... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S_IV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldtwyf/why_is_windows_team_so_obsessed_with_the_weather/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/S_IV, Feb 6, 2021.

1. /u/S_IV Win User

Why is Windows team so obsessed with the weather? This is the sixth time I remove this tile...

/u/S_IV, Feb 6, 2021

2. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro Weather live tile

Here,

Live tiles can be switched on or off, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, right click the Weather App tile.
    • Point your mouse to More.
    • From the options given, click Turn live tile on / off.

Note: After switching it on, wait for a few seconds and check if the Weather App live tile is now working.

Tell us if this works for you.

Katrina Men, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Why is Windows team so obsessed with the weather? This is the sixth time I remove this tile...

Windows 10 Pro Weather live tile

Hi,

To better assist you, kindly provide us the following information:

• Is it just the Weather Live Tile that doesn't work?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you open the Weather App?

Looking forward for your reply.

Katrina Men, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Why is Windows team so obsessed with the weather? This is the sixth time I remove this tile...

1. Why is Windows team so obsessed with the weather? This is the sixth time I remove this tile... - Similar Threads - Why team obsessed

2. Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic: Worst weather app ever! It claims that it's currently 85° in my 150 square-mile town, too small for radically different crosstown temp and sky condition. No wait! It's suddenly 101°. No wait! It's cooled down to 99°. Sometimes the app claims that it's daytime on two of the...
  3. Why is the weather taking so long to load?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the weather taking so long to load?: Why is the weather taking so long to load? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-weather-taking-so-long-to-load/b385727d-d338-4d92-8bfb-aa555fd02704
  4. Why are Windows' "tiles" so horrible?

Why are Windows' "tiles" so horrible?: I really like the idea behind Windows tiles, but the concept has been horribly executed. I recently purchased a new desktop and for the first time, I wanted to put effort in to personalizing it. For me, this meant removing all icons from the desktop and optimizing my start...
  5. Weather live tiles

Weather live tiles: So basically i have my weather app pinned to start and it's showing the wrong name of the location, but when i click on it it show it correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-live-tiles/b5950d27-7e02-4baf-94ae-8d223a3e75e9
  6. weather tile missing

weather tile missing: my weather app works and is on start up menu on the left and in the system tray. I brushed my fingers across the tiles somehow the other day and it caused the weather tile to disappear. How did i get the TILE back in the tiles display? I'd rather not do much to fix this if...
  7. Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?: Hi, I wont go much in detail but can anyone tell me if there is a better way of contacting Microsoft? About 2 weeks ago i had a problem with my Windows 10 laptop and when i reached out to Microsoft support all i got is even more problems without fixing the one i had...
  8. Bug on the Weather Live Tile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug on the Weather Live Tile: [ATTACH] Does anyone else notice how the chance of rain in the Live Tile and the actual app are completely different? The app is correct BTW, there is no way it's raining today in SoCal. App Live Tile submitted by /u/Okami_Brian [link] [comments]...
  9. Start menu weather tile

Start menu weather tile: My start menu weather tile displayed temps and so forth when this installation of Win 10 was new (about four days ago). I didn't mess with it because I kind of liked it there. But now it is just a turquoise coloured tile...no information at all...and when I click on it it...
  10. Weather app tiles do not update

Weather app tiles do not update: I put multiple tiles of weather app on my Start menu - one for my hometown, others for my favourite places around the world - places I'd like to watch and follow. It used to work before, but some time ago it has stopped working. Only the tile for my current location works (I...