Windows 10: Why is your system so badly made

Discus and support Why is your system so badly made in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok, so I want to setup my Microsoft teams. It is the stupidest thing I've ever seen my god did u guys not do this well. First off I need to login, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Brunoorlandini, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Why is your system so badly made

Ok, so I want to setup my Microsoft teams.

It is the stupidest thing I've ever seen my god did u guys not do this well.

First off I need to login, I need to login using my password, I never use this password so I need to reset it right.

Ok I reset the password into a new one, I login they say your password needs to be changed so no one else can access your account.

What the **** do you mean, I reseted my password 15 seconds ago?! SO I make a NEW NEW password I'll never remember.

Then I need to verify its me, ok I'll do it using my phone number I do it I get a message.

It's fine, NO OFC **** NOT, now I need to add a phone number AGAIN.

I add my phone number, this phone number is already in use, NO **** **** IM USING IT, ofc its in **** use.

my god do I hate you guys, imma head out and use zoom.

:)

Brunoorlandini, Feb 25, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 25, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Why is your system so badly made

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Why is your system so badly made

1. Why is your system so badly made - Similar Threads - Why system badly

2. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  3. Why is storage so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is storage so bad: I got my laptop a few months ago with 56GB of storage and I loved it, however the storage is getting very bad,when I try to free up storage apps and games uses 21GB of storage but it doesn't add up and it shouldn't be taking up that much,Why do the system files take up 20GB...
  4. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  5. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows is so bad: this is the reason. Windows collects user data, is very slow, has to restart for changes in settings and much more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-is-so-bad/bd40aa36-4dbe-4052-acc2-3cba0873f04f
  6. Why windows is so bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why your store is still so bad ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why your store is still so bad ?: This windows Store is by far my worst experience. I have a computer made by Microsoft so I'm supposed to get the best experience available. But instead there are some app I cannot install sometime they doesn't download, or doesn't update or doesn't launch. And they are...
  8. Why is Windows 10 Bluetooth so so so bad ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is Windows 10 Bluetooth so so so bad ?: I am sick of connecting through Bluetooth on my Windows 10 1. Disconnects automatically randomly 2. Bluetooth is on but can't connect to the device because it tells that your bluetooth is off. 3. Devices appear when bluetooth is toggled off, disappear when toggled on. 4....
  9. why is this company so bad?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is this company so bad?: why? seriously, why? Nothing related to microsoft at all works ever not once. I am in the store fighting to buy and download a game wont work I am in account settings fighting to change settings wont work I see talk to virtual agent, another thing that does not work THIS...
  10. Why is Windows so bad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Windows so bad: Dear Microsoft, I am a Windows user since Windows 98, hell I even had 2 Windows Phones. But since yesterday after I reinstalled Windows 10 and I am still facing the exact same issues, I am ready to say good bye to it. Windows 10 is an operating system that fails to do...