Windows 10: Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

Discus and support Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth is no where to be found in my computer. It's not in Device Manager, Action Center, and is not toggleable in Settings. When I troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VJMorrison, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

Bluetooth is no where to be found in my computer. It's not in Device Manager, Action Center, and is not toggleable in Settings. When I troubleshoot bluetooth it tells me to check my bluetooth capability.*Bluetooth has worked in the past aswell.*

:)

VJMorrison, Jan 28, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 28, 2023
  4. jerriy Win User

Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

1. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden? - Similar Threads - Why isn't bluetooth

2. Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?: Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? The below is suddenly showing up on all of my Win11 computers. When I click on it, it shows that Memory Integrity is OFF. When I click on it to turn it on, it says that a RESTART is required....
  3. Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly?: Why is Device Security showing up on all of my Windows 11 computers suddenly? The below is suddenly showing up on all of my Win11 computers. When I click on it, it shows that Memory Integrity is OFF. When I click on it to turn it on, it says that a RESTART is required....
  4. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?: Bluetooth is no where to be found in my computer. It's not in Device Manager, Action Center, and is not toggleable in Settings. When I troubleshoot bluetooth it tells me to check my bluetooth capability.*Bluetooth has worked in the past aswell.*...
  5. Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't bluetooth showing up on my PC all of a sudden?: Bluetooth is no where to be found in my computer. It's not in Device Manager, Action Center, and is not toggleable in Settings. When I troubleshoot bluetooth it tells me to check my bluetooth capability.*Bluetooth has worked in the past aswell.*...
  6. Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden: I have recently bought a pc for gaming and it has been fine for a couple weeks until today. It is very laggy on every program, My specs are i5 7500 , gtx 970, 16gb ram, 1tb hhd, 110gb ssd. When i try to watch a video on youtube it is very laggy and it freezes then unfreezes....
  7. Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden

Why is my PC so laggy? All of a sudden: I have recently bought a pc for gaming and it has been fine for a couple weeks until today. It is very laggy on every program, My specs are i5 7500 , gtx 970, 16gb ram, 1tb hhd, 110gb ssd. When i try to watch a video on youtube it is very laggy and it freezes then unfreezes....
  8. The Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Bluetooth suddenly stopped working and showing up.: Greetings!After having installing drivers, contacting Microsoft community and getting it fixed, everything was working fine, but suddenly it stopped showing up in the taskbar, and its always turned off, and the Bluetooth switch isn't showing up too. Its also not showing up in...
  9. Why does my Laptop not have Bluetooth all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my Laptop not have Bluetooth all of a sudden?: Just last week I was using my Bluetooth Xbox One controller just fine on my Windows 10 laptop, and today I wanted to play a game using the controller again, so I went into the settings to turn it on and for whatever reason i don't have a Bluetooth switch anymore! I ran the...
  10. Bluetooth is not working in my PC all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working in my PC all of a sudden.: i have a acer swift 3 laptop. Bluetooth was working finely till yesterday. But when i switched on my laptop today morning, i noticed that bluetooth was not working. i tried a lot of trouble shooting. but i didnt get a solution for this. when i go to the bluetooth settings, i...