Windows 10: Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?

Discus and support Why Isn't Fortnite Banned? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Hate Candy Crush , So why isn't Fornite Getting Banned , I HATE CANDY CRUSH , why are like mine yours why not about , Bill gates isn't telling me .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaviNevil, Mar 29, 2021.

1. RaviNevil Win User

Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?

I Hate Candy Crush , So why isn't Fornite Getting Banned , I HATE CANDY CRUSH , why are like mine yours why not about , Bill gates isn't telling me . Goslasjds I am Nkow

:)

RaviNevil, Mar 29, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Why Isn't Fortnite Banned?

1. Why Isn't Fortnite Banned? - Similar Threads - Why Isn't Fortnite

2. Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer banned me on fortnite: hi i bought a spoofer for valorant it wokred and got me unbanned but a few days later i hopped on fortnite and hop ina game. It kicked me out the game and says ur using a vpn or hacks. i get banned for a day and i waited a day and i opend fortnite it says unvabile and i...
  3. Fortnite Ban

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Ban: Hi. i got ban from fortnite about vpn and the software even not turned on when i logged in to the game, i wanted to change my HWID To play on fortnite so i wanted to know what you guys have the best offer for me. Thanks Very Much...
  4. Fortnite Ban

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Ban: Hi. i got ban from fortnite about vpn and the software even not turned on when i logged in to the game, i wanted to change my HWID To play on fortnite so i wanted to know what you guys have the best offer for me. Thanks Very Much...
  5. if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned...

if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned...: if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned kinda for no reason and if i do change it will it mess up my pc...
  6. if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned...: if i change my hardware id will i still be banned on fortnite because i got hardware banned kinda for no reason and if i do change it will it mess up my pc...
  7. My Microphone isn't working on Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microphone isn't working on Fortnite: So, I got this PC recently, and when I tried to play Fortnite with the boys, my microphone wasn't working. I know it isn't a PC issue because I can use Discord just fine. I did notice that in the settings under the microphone access tab, Fortnite wasn't listed. It is like my...
  8. My Microphone isn't working on Fortnite

My Microphone isn't working on Fortnite: So, I got this PC recently, and when I tried to play Fortnite with the boys, my microphone wasn't working. I know it isn't a PC issue because I can use Discord just fine. I did notice that in the settings under the microphone access tab, Fortnite wasn't listed. It is like my...
  9. Why was I communication banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I listened to my messages that were sent other than the one that was deleted by...
  10. Why was I communication banned?

Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I listened to my messages that were sent other than the one that was deleted by...