Windows 10: why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

Discus and support why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For my personal preference, I adjust the color configuration on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. I managed to reduced the contrast and gamma to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 咖喱宇文, May 3, 2019.

1. why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

For my personal preference, I adjust the color configuration on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. I managed to reduced the contrast and gamma to get my eyes comfortable when I am plugged in. Somehow when I am on the battery, it looks like the color setting just goes back it default. I don't know why. Any experience on this would be appreciated...

:)

咖喱宇文, May 3, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 3, 2019
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, May 3, 2019
  4. kenkickr Win User

why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, May 3, 2019
Thema:

why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

1. why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery. - Similar Threads - why isn't color

2. My laptop isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop isn't working: My laptop is[IMG] showing a black screen an 'Windows sign in' here are some pictures[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-isnt-working/d127cff1-592b-4a4a-a43b-8f78d69d1786
  3. Why NVIDIA Desktop Color Settings not applying in Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why NVIDIA Desktop Color Settings not applying in Windows 10 Pro?: Just finished updating my Windows 10 Pro from build 1511 to 1903. I noticed that my usual NVIDIA color settings aren't applying, more specifically when: the computer boots up I alt+tab while gaming, or exiting said game. I run said games a second time even without...
  4. Why isn't my HP Laptop recognizing the CD/DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't my HP Laptop recognizing the CD/DVD player: I just bought a new PC game and a movie, and neither one is recognized. Can't open them or manipulated any parts of the CD/DVDs. It keeps asking to insert the disc. I just used it a week ago on about a dozen or more CD/DVDs. Has there been an update from Microsoft? Could...
  5. The battery of my laptop is not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The battery of my laptop is not detected: The battery of my laptop ACER Aspire E 15 is not getting detected even after I installed a new battery. What could be the possible cause for this problem? Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  6. Why is my screen color different?

Why is my screen color different?: Hi there, My name is Nico I've been using a Windows PC for about two years or so and I haven't messed with many settings at all with my computer, so it's fairly default. I was playing a video game and everything was going as normal, but I had to get my roomed cleaned by...
  7. Battery charging on my laptop

Battery charging on my laptop: I have an Asus vivo Pro laptop, and, yet AGAIN, after another windows update, I find myself looking for solutions for a battery net charging to 100 percent issue. Please Microsoft, stop screwing with my battery level settings or I will buy an Apple product. Windows 10 Sucks...
  8. Why isn't my pc activating?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why isn't my pc activating?: So recently, I have upgraded my pc from a Dual Core to an Octa-Core to play better games on this system, and also changing the motherboard, which I see that maybe the problem. But before I upgraded my system, Windows 10 professional was running all fine. I am fine with...
  9. problems with the battery of my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    problems with the battery of my laptop: I have problems with the charge of the battery of my laptop, when the charger is connected my laptop works, but when disconnecting it's turned off, it's a practically new laptop...
  10. Why isn't my laptop being offered the Win10 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why isn't my laptop being offered the Win10 upgrade?: Is it only for retail versions of windows? I thought MS wanted to get everybody upgraded as long as their version of windows was valid, are oem versions not included in the free upgrade? 12207