Windows 10: why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

Discus and support why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For my personal preference, I adjust the color configuration on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. I managed to reduced the contrast and gamma to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 咖喱宇文, May 3, 2019.

1. why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

For my personal preference, I adjust the color configuration on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. I managed to reduced the contrast and gamma to get my eyes comfortable when I am plugged in. Somehow when I am on the battery, it looks like the color setting just goes back it default. I don't know why. Any experience on this would be appreciated...

:)

咖喱宇文, May 3, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 3, 2019
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, May 3, 2019
  4. kenkickr Win User

why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, May 3, 2019
Thema:

why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

1. why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery. - Similar Threads - why isn't color

2. Why is my laptop screen flickering colors when turned on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop screen flickering colors when turned on?: Whenever I turn on the laptop instead of the normal boot screen to DELL it just goes to changing colors, it goes white then red then green then blue then black and repeats that some more times until it gets to red, if the charger is plugged in it will turn off after the...
  3. Why is my laptop screen flickering colors when turned on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop screen flickering colors when turned on?: Whenever I turn on the laptop instead of the normal boot screen to DELL it just goes to changing colors, it goes white then red then green then blue then black and repeats that some more times until it gets to red, if the charger is plugged in it will turn off after the...
  4. Why isn't my laptop going on plus when I plug in the charger ,the light that indicates its...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't my laptop going on plus when I plug in the charger ,the light that indicates its...: ***email address removed*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-laptop-going-on-plus-when-i-plug-in/2b0a0095-64b0-4617-a046-0589341a27a1
  5. Why isn't my laptop going on plus when I plug in the charger ,the light that indicates its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my laptop going on plus when I plug in the charger ,the light that indicates its...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-laptop-going-on-plus-when-i-plug-in/2b0a0095-64b0-4617-a046-0589341a27a1
  6. Why isn't my laptop going on plus when I plug in the charger ,the light that indicates its...

Why isn't my laptop going on plus when I plug in the charger ,the light that indicates its...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-laptop-going-on-plus-when-i-plug-in/2b0a0095-64b0-4617-a046-0589341a27a1
  7. Why isn't my laptop going on plus when I plug in the charger ,the light that indicates its...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why isn't my laptop turning on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my laptop turning on?: Whenever I try to turn on my laptop it doesn't want to. I've tried taking out the battery and plugging in the charger and then swapping them but they both won't work. I also held the power button for a min each time I would swap. I don't know what do, please help...
  9. Why isn't my laptop turning on?

Why isn't my laptop turning on?: Whenever I try to turn on my laptop it doesn't want to. I've tried taking out the battery and plugging in the charger and then swapping them but they both won't work. I also held the power button for a min each time I would swap. I don't know what do, please help...
  10. Why is my laptop doing this? Does this relate to color settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my laptop doing this? Does this relate to color settings?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fred37196 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kql9rc/why_is_my_laptop_doing_this_does_this_relate_to/