Windows 10: Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

Discus and support Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. My Logitech m325 wireless mouse doesn't connect to the pc. I have downloaded the unifying software to connect it. The software detects the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Non PC Expert, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

Hello. My Logitech m325 wireless mouse doesn't connect to the pc. I have downloaded the unifying software to connect it. The software detects the Logitech usb. However, when I get to the step where I restart the mouse to connect, it doesn't connect and doesn't detect it. I have restarted the pc and I have restarted the mouse correctly. The mouse battery is okay as well. Please help.

:)

Non PC Expert, Oct 2, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Logitech Announces Wireless Mouse M325

The new Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 is here, combining our world’s best selling shape with new micro-precise technology that is specifically designed to improve your online navigation experience with a better mix of precision, comfort and control.

No matter how much time you spend at your computer, the Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 keeps your hand happy thanks to its feel-good shape and textured rubber grips. Optimized for web browsing, the micro-precise scroll wheel – with four times the number of ratchets as the average mouse – fits your style, and makes reading Facebook or reviewing Google searches even easier. Plus the tilted wheel gives you trouble-free backward or forward Web movement.

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc? 15a_thm.jpg

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc? 15b_thm.jpg

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc? 15c_thm.jpg

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc? 15d_thm.jpg

Most standard mice have a scroll wheel with 18 to 24 ratchets. Each ratchet corresponds to about one line of scrolling. When you quickly scroll down a page, skipping from line to line, moving from one ratchet to another, the on-screen motion can appear choppy.

That’s not the case with Logitech’s newest scroll wheel. Our precision scroll wheel contains 72 rugged, tiny ratchets. As a result, the ratchets are small enough so the wheel spins smoothly. And you’ll have the precise control you need for websites, spreadsheets, slideshows and other presentations.

And with up to 18 months of battery life and a three-year limited hardware warranty, you can expect less hassles and dependability – plus the tiny plug and go Logitech Unifying receiver can stay in your laptop when you’re not using it.

The Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 will begin rolling out worldwide in April. Keep checking Logitech.com for the latest information.

For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Logitech M325 mouse issues

USB devices may stop working after installing the February 13, 2018 update (KB4074588)

My Logitech M325 mouse is not working and the manufacturer's website suggests that the Windows update is the reason. The support article states to type this in command prompt:

dism /online /remove-package /packagenameWhy isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc? :package_for_RollupFix~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~16299.248.1.17

but I get the following message:

Error: 740

Elevated permissions are required to run DISM.

Use an elevated command prompt to complete these tasks.

Suggestions?

phvolt220_2, Oct 2, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

BulldogXX, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

1. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc? - Similar Threads - Why isn't m325

2. My mouse isn't connecting to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse isn't connecting to my PC: Hello. My mouse isn't connecting to my PC not matter what I do. I have changed the batteries, I have put it on discoverable, I have only had this mouse for a few months, I had it connected the made the computer forget it as I wanted to reconnect it again as it was acting up....
  3. My mouse isn't connecting to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse isn't connecting to my PC: Hello. My mouse isn't connecting to my PC not matter what I do. I have changed the batteries, I have put it on discoverable, I have only had this mouse for a few months, I had it connected the made the computer forget it as I wanted to reconnect it again as it was acting up....
  4. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  5. Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why I can't connect to a wireless connection on my pc: I want to connect my pc to wireless WiFi but it doesn't let my connect to a wireless connection.It only shows an Ethernet connection.I tried "simple"solutions from the internet but none worked.Can anyone help?...
  6. why isn't the phone connecting to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why isn't the phone connecting to pc: why isn't the phone connecting to the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-phone-connecting-to-pc/fd9941b7-7dd3-4b56-9667-243db23da8fb
  7. Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse Stuttering (WIN 10 *1903)

Logitech M325 Wireless Mouse Stuttering (WIN 10 *1903): I don't know whats been going on lately but recently I started getting some stuttering with my Logitech Mouse. I have done everything from reinstalling the driver to doing a clean install of Windows 10 1903. I was using another wireless Logitech mouse to the M325 and I...
  8. Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop: I recently purchased a new laptop and want to use my M325 wireless mouse with it. I have tried everything and it does not work. It works fine on my all-in-1 desktop without the little USB thingy (sorry, can't remember what it's called). It will not work with my laptop,...
  9. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?: Hello. My Logitech m325 wireless mouse doesn't connect to the pc. I have downloaded the unifying software to connect it. The software detects the Logitech usb. However, when I get to the step where I restart the mouse to connect, it doesn't connect and doesn't detect it. I...
  10. Logitech M325 Mouse issue.

Logitech M325 Mouse issue.: Hi guys. I'm usually here helping others with solutions, but now I have a problem and completely stumped on finding a solution. I have a Logitech m325 mouse, and it has been reliable for 3 years on multiple PCs, but now I have a problem that is annoying. I've used...