Windows 10: Why isnt my number 3 working?

Discus and support Why isnt my number 3 working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried using different keyboards and also tried using on-screen keyboard, the number three does not register. The hash tag symbol works when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by p-chandra, Sep 21, 2018.

1. p-chandra Win User

Why isnt my number 3 working?

I have tried using different keyboards and also tried using on-screen keyboard, the number three does not register. The hash tag symbol works when i press shift+3. I also went to ease of access and made sure the box was unchecked. I have a logitech G602 mouse and tried using a bluetooth keyboards and usb keyboards. Oh and Im not using a laptop and both windows and my drivers are all up to date.

Thanks in advance

:)

p-chandra, Sep 21, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Why isnt my number 3 working? - Similar Threads - Why isnt number

2. Why Isnt my serial Number showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Isnt my serial Number showing up?: Hello, whenever I type "wmic bios get serialnumber" in windows cmd prompt It just shows up as blank or nothing there can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-serial-number-showing-up/74d21b7d-1721-4e38-8508-60a54bb3cb95
  3. Why Isnt my serial Number showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Isnt my serial Number showing up?: Hello, whenever I type "wmic bios get serialnumber" in windows cmd prompt It just shows up as blank or nothing there can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-serial-number-showing-up/74d21b7d-1721-4e38-8508-60a54bb3cb95
  4. Why Isnt my serial Number showing up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why isnt my product key working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isnt my product key working: i was gifted a windows 11 pro and whenever i try to avtivate windows it says that it isnt valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-product-key-working/57f41a35-4410-4202-8024-f556b2e97530
  6. why isnt my product key working

why isnt my product key working: i was gifted a windows 11 pro and whenever i try to avtivate windows it says that it isnt valid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-product-key-working/57f41a35-4410-4202-8024-f556b2e97530
  7. WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?: My hp laptop touchpad was glitching at first about 2 days ago , today it worked and was still glitching then it just stopped working and the mouse pointer is not showing on the screen anymore . The “Touchpad” in the Settings> Devices isn’t there anymore and “Mice and other...
  8. WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?

WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?: My hp laptop touchpad was glitching at first about 2 days ago , today it worked and was still glitching then it just stopped working and the mouse pointer is not showing on the screen anymore . The “Touchpad” in the Settings> Devices isn’t there anymore and “Mice and other...
  9. WHY ISNT MY TOUCHPAD WORKING?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why isnt my sound not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isnt my sound not working?: Hello, I am making a forum post in regards to my Windows 10 sound failing to work. Even when I unplug my headphones, nothing will play. The only time I hear sound is when I plug my headphones into my microphone, the Blue Yeti. I have researched and tried multiple help guides...