Windows 10: Why isn't my pc activating?

Discus and support Why isn't my pc activating? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So recently, I have upgraded my pc from a Dual Core to an Octa-Core to play better games on this system, and also changing the motherboard, which I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by oStasSe, Jan 22, 2019.

1. oStasSe Win User

Why isn't my pc activating?

So recently, I have upgraded my pc from a Dual Core to an Octa-Core to play better games on this system, and also changing the motherboard, which I see that maybe the problem. But before I upgraded my system, Windows 10 professional was running all fine.

I am fine with Windows not activating until, I realized I can't personalize my pc. And also I am fine with the logo at the bottom of my screen telling me to activate windows.

For your questions, I have already given your answer.

1) Have you tried Troubleshooting?

Yes I have, whilst I can troubleshoot it brings me to a screen. On there saying to "I recently changed my hardware", so I clicked it, and then brought me to a screen saying my device. I ticked it, and activated and it said to "try again later"

2) Is Windows connected your Microsoft account?

Yes it is.

3) Can we have evidence to your problems?

Here are the images below.

Why isn't my pc activating? 50744a06-d4b5-41d7-ba7b-07d7f16a4bbd?upload=true.png

Why isn't my pc activating? 12b867fe-2bb3-43b1-a432-3deb1e5e2429?upload=true.png

Why isn't my pc activating? 5608c8b3-18fc-4858-a27f-0449917417b7?upload=true.png

Thanks for the help.

:)

oStasSe, Jan 22, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Dice Vil Win User

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Why isn't my pc activating? - Similar Threads - Why isn't activating

2. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  3. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  4. why my window isn't active? why show me that you need a activate window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my window isn't active? why show me that you need a activate window?: when I change my display there was a show YOU NEED AN ACTIVATE WINDOW. why is this show?my facebook is also not open.*Moved from Insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-window-isnt-active-why-show-me-that-you/5b450e1b-37d1-4131-9861-c5d7bd51f0c6
  5. why my window isn't active? why show me that you need a activate window?

why my window isn't active? why show me that you need a activate window?: when I change my display there was a show YOU NEED AN ACTIVATE WINDOW. why is this show?my facebook is also not open.*Moved from Insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-window-isnt-active-why-show-me-that-you/5b450e1b-37d1-4131-9861-c5d7bd51f0c6
  6. Windows is activated on my PC with an Activation Key but the Windows Operating System isn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated on my PC with an Activation Key but the Windows Operating System isn't...: Windows is activated on my PC with an Activation Key but the Windows Operating System isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-on-my-pc-with-an-activation/7df851e0-2950-49a5-95c8-006a190de0b0
  7. Windows is activated on my PC with an Activation Key but the Windows Operating System isn't...

Windows is activated on my PC with an Activation Key but the Windows Operating System isn't...: Windows is activated on my PC with an Activation Key but the Windows Operating System isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-activated-on-my-pc-with-an-activation/7df851e0-2950-49a5-95c8-006a190de0b0
  8. Windows is activated on my PC with an Activation Key but the Windows Operating System isn't...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. My windows isn't activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows isn't activated?: So as of today my windows is no longer activated even though I do have a genuine license from years before. Is there any way to fix this??When I troubleshoot shoot this issue I get " We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go...
  10. why isn't the phone connecting to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why isn't the phone connecting to pc: why isn't the phone connecting to the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-phone-connecting-to-pc/fd9941b7-7dd3-4b56-9667-243db23da8fb