Windows 10: why isn't slime rancher available to buy for windows 10?

Discus and support why isn't slime rancher available to buy for windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the online Microsoft store says that it's only available on the Xbox one which a lot of people don't have including me. but most of the people who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathaniel simmons1, Apr 19, 2020.

1. why isn't slime rancher available to buy for windows 10?

the online Microsoft store says that it's only available on the Xbox one which a lot of people don't have including me. but most of the people who don't have an Xbox one have a computer. and during the COVID-19 pandemic we need something to keep us occupied so we don't freak out. and we need video games to be available to play on any device. so why is slime rancher not available on pc?

:)

Nathaniel simmons1, Apr 19, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10- VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

When starting up and attempting to play, or after some time of playing games such as Slime Rancher, Grand theft auto 5, and Dirty bomb the whole system either shows up with a BSOD displaying this error, or the system just crashes leaving a pixelated mess
    on the monitor.

My hardware is as follows:

• AMD FX-8350 Eight core proccessor
    • Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card
    • 32 GB of RAM
    • MSI 970A Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard

TristanWhittington, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

why isn't slime rancher available to buy for windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

why isn't slime rancher available to buy for windows 10?

1. why isn't slime rancher available to buy for windows 10? - Similar Threads - why isn't slime

2. Windows "PIN isn't available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "PIN isn't available": i changed my RAM and now windows when booting up says "Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."I can't do this as PIN set up requires verification from an old email account that I dont have. Changing the security email takes 30 days to do.How can I get...
  3. Windows 10 pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pin isn't available: My PC was fine then one day i was watching a video on how to make my PC run faster and one of the methods was going into mconfig and disabling all the services as the video told me to and the next day when i boot up my pc, it says window 10 pin isn't available and the only...
  4. Windows 10 pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pin isn't available: My PC was fine then one day i was watching a video on how to make my PC run faster and one of the methods was going into mconfig and disabling all the services as the video told me to and the next day when i boot up my pc, it says window 10 pin isn't available and the only...
  5. Windows 10 pin isn't available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. "your pin isn't available" Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "your pin isn't available" Windows 10: "your pin isn't available" Windows 10. After recent large update this message now displays and cannot reset pin and it doesn't like the old password.Happened to another desktop earlier and after reading the community posts decided to replace hard drive. Had old hard drive...
  7. why isn't Chess Titans available to users with windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why isn't Chess Titans available to users with windows 10: It really makes no sense to have to jump through hoops to play a game that was available on previous windows versions. Chess Titans is now a third party app that you can only get through potentially unsafe websites. Please correct the error, I assume it was an error, or make...
  8. I can't unlock achievements on Slime Rancher GamePass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't unlock achievements on Slime Rancher GamePass for PC: Hi,After unlock 19 achievements, i can't now unlock achievements since the 7th June. For example "Be knockout before 10h" don't want appear on my Xbox Game Bar, and same on TrueAchievements, it's lock, but in the game, i won the achievement.I try wsReset, deconection,...
  9. why isn't slime rancher available to buy for windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why isn't slime rancher available to buy for windows 10?: the online Microsoft store says that it's only available on the Xbox one which a lot of people don't have including me. but most of the people who don't have an Xbox one have a computer. and during the COVID-19 pandemic we need something to keep us occupied so we don't freak...
  10. Camera isn't available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera isn't available in Windows 10: Hi, My camera on Assus Zenbook is not working on any application. I deleted from device manager and reinstall the camera driver from Realtek but appear 2 times in Device Manager. [ATTACH] I checked all privacy camera and are ON for all applications. I checked the device...