Windows 10: why isn't task view working properly

Discus and support why isn't task view working properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm wondering why the task view is not working at all. The last day was April 10,2020. What happened to April 11,2020 to the present?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kld127, Apr 17, 2020.

1. kld127 Win User

why isn't task view working properly

I'm wondering why the task view is not working at all. The last day was April 10,2020. What happened to April 11,2020 to the present?

:)

kld127, Apr 17, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Task view button not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: End Task the Windows Explorer.

• Open task manager (CRTL+SHIFT+ESC)
    • Right-click on windows explorer
    • End task (Note: don’t close Task manager)
    • Click on File > Run new task
    • Type explorer.exe and press enter
    • Your search bar should be functional again.

Step 2: If Taskbar is not working then I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Step 3: Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl + Alt+ Delete and select
    Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

1. why isn't task view working properly - Similar Threads - why isn't task

2. Why touchpad isn't working properly in Dell laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why touchpad isn't working properly in Dell laptops: MAGULURI VENKATA SIVA RAMA KRISHNA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-touchpad-isnt-working-properly-in-dell-laptops/c05241dd-436e-4841-8aff-a918a8438570
  3. Why touchpad isn't working properly in Dell laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why touchpad isn't working properly in Dell laptops: MAGULURI VENKATA SIVA RAMA KRISHNA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-touchpad-isnt-working-properly-in-dell-laptops/c05241dd-436e-4841-8aff-a918a8438570
  4. Why isn't "compact view" in File Explorer working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't "compact view" in File Explorer working?: I can't get "compact view" in file explorer to work. It says it's on everywhere I check. I've even checked the registry editor to make sure it's on. It's all good. But for some reason, despite being "on," my files still do not show up in compact view....
  5. Why isn't "compact view" in File Explorer working?

Why isn't "compact view" in File Explorer working?: I can't get "compact view" in file explorer to work. It says it's on everywhere I check. I've even checked the registry editor to make sure it's on. It's all good. But for some reason, despite being "on," my files still do not show up in compact view....
  6. Task View Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View Not Working: Windows timeline just states "use your pc more to see your activities here". I am not sure how to solve this and a solution will be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-not-working/9e7f54cd-63da-4236-abea-a86ae6f9c607
  7. Task View Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task View Not Working: Windows timeline just states "use your pc more to see your activities here". I am not sure how to solve this and a solution will be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-not-working/9e7f54cd-63da-4236-abea-a86ae6f9c607
  8. Task View Not Working

9. Task view not working properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task view not working properly: Task view was working good before. But now it only records history of Microsoft news and store. I tried reinstalling windows, but did not work. Even there is no clear history button in privacy settings. #Please tell what to do???????...
  10. Task view button not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task view button not working properly: I use Windows 10 and has the latest update. Task view button shows only open windows, and not history. It used to show file history datewise and you can pick up from where you had ended. Pls give a solution Regards Suresh...