Windows 10: Why isn't the microsoft account UI not working in the login screen

Discus and support Why isn't the microsoft account UI not working in the login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; so I forgot my computer's PIN and it doesn't have a password and when i click "I forgot my PIN" it shows me a tab where it needs my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Gigaguy, May 22, 2021.

1. Gigaguy Win User

Why isn't the microsoft account UI not working in the login screen

so I forgot my computer's PIN and it doesn't have a password and when i click "I forgot my PIN" it shows me a tab where it needs my Microsoft account password but when I try to type it does work I tried on screen key board I checked my keyboard but nothing is working i have a guest account on my&nbs

:)

Gigaguy, May 22, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 22, 2021
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, May 22, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Why isn't the microsoft account UI not working in the login screen - Similar Threads - Why isn't microsoft

2. My microsoft login isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft login isn't working.: Recently, after my computer was compromised by malware which caused it to send messages on platforms such as Steam to websites that were obviously fake download links, I decided to factory reset my computer. However, upon attempting to long into my account on the factory...
  3. My microsoft login isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft login isn't working.: Recently, after my computer was compromised by malware which caused it to send messages on platforms such as Steam to websites that were obviously fake download links, I decided to factory reset my computer. However, upon attempting to long into my account on the factory...
  4. My microsoft login isn't working.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes

No way to login to Microsoft Account - Login screen closes: Hello there.Running Windows 10 22H2.Can't login to Microsoft Account, login screen closes after 3 seconds, no way to enter the email address.Any suggestions?Regards...
  6. why isn't Microsoft money working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn't Microsoft money working: Money keeps getting an error on opening, says to refresh, but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-microsoft-money-working/be510574-64c6-45b8-b49b-5f8f5daf6785
  7. why isn't Microsoft money working

why isn't Microsoft money working: Money keeps getting an error on opening, says to refresh, but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-microsoft-money-working/be510574-64c6-45b8-b49b-5f8f5daf6785
  8. Screen flashing and UI not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flashing and UI not working: I’ve been experiencing issues with trying to access my laptop, the screen keeps flashing and the UI is not responsive. I’ve tried repairing windows with the iso file from the website and that doesn’t work as I have to access windows, which I obviouslg can’t do. I’ve checked...
  9. Microsoft account isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account isn't working: It was signed in for months than while I was playing my ps4 unplugged now it said I was signed out and when I try to log in it says already signed in log into your account but I'm already in it....
  10. Why Isn't There an Option to Login as Administrator?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why Isn't There an Option to Login as Administrator?: A week before, I signed out as an Administrator in my personal account. Now I for some reason am now unable to sign back in as Administrator. I tried cmd prompt, restart, and nothing changed. So any help is appreciated. [IMG]...