Windows 10: why isn't the phone connecting to pc

Discus and support why isn't the phone connecting to pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why isn't the phone connecting to the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by christiwilliams_333, Apr 20, 2020.

1. why isn't the phone connecting to pc

why isn't the phone connecting to the pc

:)

christiwilliams_333, Apr 20, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 20, 2020
  3. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance why isn't the phone connecting to pc :)

Wildflowerz , Apr 20, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

why isn't the phone connecting to pc

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

why isn't the phone connecting to pc

1. why isn't the phone connecting to pc - Similar Threads - why isn't phone

2. Connect phone with PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect phone with PC: Connect to phone with PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-phone-with-pc/87f4e27f-37f1-4e04-b4a0-4898d92e5b12
  3. Connect phone with PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect phone with PC: Connect to phone with PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-phone-with-pc/87f4e27f-37f1-4e04-b4a0-4898d92e5b12
  4. Why does my phone and PC not connect specifically with eachother?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my phone and PC not connect specifically with eachother?: Hello, I have this problem for quite a while now. My phone and Pc don't connect Via Bluetooth for almost a year now. I remember connecting them with the phone link app and even handing some phone calls on my PC. I tried connecting my phone with another PC and my PC with...
  5. Why does my phone and PC not connect specifically with eachother?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my phone and PC not connect specifically with eachother?: Hello, I have this problem for quite a while now. My phone and Pc don't connect Via Bluetooth for almost a year now. I remember connecting them with the phone link app and even handing some phone calls on my PC. I tried connecting my phone with another PC and my PC with...
  6. Connecting phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting phone to PC: I have Windows 10 and recently decided to take advantage of being able to use my phone through my PC. The problem with that is that now if I connect my phone to my PC with a USB to charge it, it starts automatically to transfer files not sure exactly what it is transferring...
  7. phone connection to pc

in Cortana
    phone connection to pc: when i plug my phone in to transfer my photos and videos over for some reason now it wont come up on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-connection-to-pc/4e78611d-0bef-4b2f-abee-abb2f428945d"
  8. Connect a phone to PC

Connect a phone to PC: I want to connect my phone Doro 2404 to the computer. I tried but with no avail. I am trying to find instruction to find out how to connect it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-a-phone-to-pc/0e6ca0b4-341e-4e8c-93c0-955080f9acba
  9. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?: Hello. My Logitech m325 wireless mouse doesn't connect to the pc. I have downloaded the unifying software to connect it. The software detects the Logitech usb. However, when I get to the step where I restart the mouse to connect, it doesn't connect and doesn't detect it. I...
  10. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?: Hello. My Logitech m325 wireless mouse doesn't connect to the pc. I have downloaded the unifying software to connect it. The software detects the Logitech usb. However, when I get to the step where I restart the mouse to connect, it doesn't connect and doesn't detect it. I...