Windows 10: Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing?

Discus and support Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just like the title says, I’m not getting a option to turn on syncing for theme submitted by /u/DueOscar1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DueOscar1, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing?

Just like the title says, I’m not getting a option to turn on syncing for theme

submitted by /u/DueOscar1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DueOscar1, Aug 2, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 2, 2022
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Synced Theme

Try this:

1. Make sure you have all Integration Services for your Win10 VM turned on.
    2. Turn off theme syncing in the VM.
    3. On the host, save the theme for sharing.
    4. Drag & drop the theme to your VM desktop and click & install it.
    5. Now see if there are any differences.
    6. If there are still, it has to do with the virtual hardware.

Cliff S, Aug 2, 2022
  4. Liam K. Win User

Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing?

Background and Theme won't Sync Between Surface Devices

Greetings, all!

I recently purchased a Surface Pro 7 and am trying to sync the background wallpaper and theme with a Surface Laptop 3 (both running Windows 10). It's been several days and the wallpaper/theme is still not in sync, however. Here is a chronological list of
    steps taken in an attempt to resolve the issue:

1) Confirmed that I was logged into my Microsoft account on both devices

2) Toggled the "Sync settings" switch in "Settings->Sync your settings" off and back on for both devices

3) Restarted the SettingsSyncHost.exe process as suggested in this post

4) Waited 24 hours for changes to take effect

5) Confirmed that OneDrive sync was turned on for both devices

6) Closed and re-opened OneDrive to see if this would "kick-start" the sync process again

7) Waited 48 more hours for changes to take effect

8) Verified that the box for "Enable syncing Internet Explorer settings and data" was checked, as suggested in this

OneDrive sync appears to be fully functional - I put some test files in my Surface Laptop's OneDrive desktop and they promptly showed up in the OneDrive desktop on the Surface Pro. The only thing not syncing in the background and theme.

Is there a way to manually force a sync between the devices' themes, instead of waiting for OneDrive to do so at whatever time it so pleases? Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing? :)

Thanks for your assistance!

- Liam

Liam K., Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing?

1. Why isn’t the theme setting for sync showing? - Similar Threads - Why isn’t theme

2. How to sync Theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sync Theme?: Hello,Im trying to sync the theme to my 3 - 4 laptops One will be done soon and my "Sync your settings" say theme is synced but its not synced on my 2 computers? Is there another way?Many ThanksSummer...
  3. How to sync Theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync Theme?: Hello,Im trying to sync the theme to my 3 - 4 laptops One will be done soon and my "Sync your settings" say theme is synced but its not synced on my 2 computers? Is there another way?Many ThanksSummer...
  4. Why isn’t Edge deleting browsing sync data?

in Browsers and Email
    Why isn’t Edge deleting browsing sync data?: Im trying to delete browsing sync data in Edge from Microsoft, so I go to edge://settings/profiles/sync and click Reset Sync at the bottom. (all this as per article Reset Microsoft Edge data | Microsoft Docs). ..it doesnt work, I can still see my history and searches in...
  5. Syncing themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing themes: I have been able to sync my clipboard to 2 devices but I unable to sync themes like background colours. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-themes/b9a4f6e8-94eb-4d3c-a3f9-598a1cd33da5
  6. Theme keeps syncing

Theme keeps syncing: Hi guys! There's a problem with my Microsoft account and that's because the theme keeps syncing even though I told it not to sync. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theme-keeps-syncing/d51a30fb-7178-479c-aa14-18ea45fa7d1f
  7. "Synced Theme" question

"Synced Theme" question: After the update to the latest fall creators update on 2 of my machines I noticed my old synced theme on 2 machines lost its background. Looking at the theme in the personalization settings just showed it set to solid black so I right clicked and removed it incase there was...
  8. Synced Theme

Synced Theme: Have created a background, set a specific color to the taskbar, etc. When I check Windows 10 in VMware(!) (Control Panel->Appearance and Personalization->Personalization) I noticed a Synchronized Theme. The background indeed is the same as on my host-pc, however the...
  9. Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings: How to: Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Windows 10 Sync Your Settings How to Enable or Disable Syncing Theme in Sync Your Settings on a Windows 10 PC When Microsoft account. Notes Sync settings also works if you sign in with a work or school account linked to...
  10. desktop themes syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop themes syncing: Thanks cliff. After a posted this, I went looking. Something told me to check my onedrive. So I went through every file in it and didn't see said picture for theme. So I copied everything to a backup drive. then deleted every thing in one drive. As I did that something...