Windows 10: Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

Discus and support Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had a MS account pretty much all the time. Several weeks back I switched it to a Local Account and I don't even know why now that I did. I was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jackdashack, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

I've had a MS account pretty much all the time. Several weeks back I switched it to a Local Account and I don't even know why now that I did. I was trying to get an app from the Store just now and it seemed to go well, all as usual. It showed up in the recently added apps in the Windows programs. It would start and show the splash screen then go away. I was reading and an article said that you can't get Store apps with a local account. So I thought maybe that was the issue and I've followed all the suggestions for getting back a MS account but under My Info it still says Local Account Administ

:)

jackdashack, Jun 19, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Problem with Store

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:
    Try a Windows store resetting and check downloading the apps.

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type wsreset and hit Enter.
    Windows store will reset and start.

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: I would also suggest you to
    try creating a new user account and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account linking a Microsoft account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: Sign in to your Microsoft account dashboard

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 19, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

1. Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item. - Similar Threads - Why isn't sub

2. Why isn't this on my User Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why isn't this on my User Account?: Windows 10 Pro Education How to not have to login windows 10 How to turn off the password feature on Windows 10 Click the Start menu and type "netplwiz." The top result should be a program of the same name click it to open. ...In the User Accounts screen that launches,...
  3. Why isn't this on my User Account?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why isn't this on my User Account?: Windows 10 Pro Education How to not have to login windows 10 How to turn off the password feature on Windows 10 Click the Start menu and type "netplwiz." The top result should be a program of the same name click it to open. ...In the User Accounts screen that launches,...
  4. Why would there isn't a microsoft store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why would there isn't a microsoft store ?: So my pc didn't know why just got a reset so i've wait and when it's done all apps from microsoft are gone like microsoft store so what should i do pls tell me if you have some link to download it again or some like doing something from this pc Thanks Raffi...
  5. Head Phone Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Head Phone Issue: Hello, I have an issue with the connectivity of my headphone. Windows 10 is not detecting my headphone. To detect the headphone I have to plug in then need to restart my computer while headphone is plugged to computer. Once you plugged out and want to use again the...
  6. I have a problem with Microsoft Store

I have a problem with Microsoft Store: I cant open Apps from microsoft store that are to heavy,because IDK why but the apps say me this " This App Cant open" "Check the Windows Store for more info about The App." or something like that And I dont think that is because of thes space in my pc because I have 2...
  7. Why isn't the microsoft store downloading this app?

Why isn't the microsoft store downloading this app?: It worked on my other computer and not this one. Is there are bare installer I can use instead of the Microsoft store?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-the-microsoft-store-downloading-this-app/9990f9d2-9fe1-43bf-8d49-892eb94d166a
  8. The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account

The Microsoft Store isn't seeing any of the Devices I have registered to my Account: I have 3 Windows 10 PC's and two Xboxes as registered devices on my Microsoft Account. They show fine in the "Devices" section and I've set up this particular PC as the one I want to use as a default for which to download games. Unfortunately, when I try to "Install on my...
  9. Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store

Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store: I had Microsoft email account and when I logged into Microsoft store. I lost my email account and when I try to get back my email account from Microsoft store. He tells me to log in when I login when I turn off and when I turn it back on. I have to sign into use my computer I...
  10. Netflix account isn't getting logged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netflix account isn't getting logged in: Despite using a valid email address and password...netflix app shows an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-account-isnt-getting-logged-in/1802eab0-70f4-4796-bcb1-60070c4b6ec4