Windows 10: Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

Discus and support Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had a MS account pretty much all the time. Several weeks back I switched it to a Local Account and I don't even know why now that I did. I was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jackdashack, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

I've had a MS account pretty much all the time. Several weeks back I switched it to a Local Account and I don't even know why now that I did. I was trying to get an app from the Store just now and it seemed to go well, all as usual. It showed up in the recently added apps in the Windows programs. It would start and show the splash screen then go away. I was reading and an article said that you can't get Store apps with a local account. So I thought maybe that was the issue and I've followed all the suggestions for getting back a MS account but under My Info it still says Local Account Administ

:)

jackdashack, Jun 19, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Problem with Store

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    Let's try the below Steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:
    Try a Windows store resetting and check downloading the apps.

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type wsreset and hit Enter.
    Windows store will reset and start.

If the issue doesn’t resolve then try next step.

Step 2: I would also suggest you to
    try creating a new user account and check if issue persists.

Click on the below link to check how to create new user account linking a Microsoft account in Windows 10

Microsoft Support link: Sign in to your Microsoft account dashboard

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 19, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

1. Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item. - Similar Threads - Why isn't sub

2. Why I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I have this issue?: Hi, I have an monitor reolution problem I have an Benq GL2250 monitor with 1920x1080 reolution but my windows 10 only let me to cange to 1600x900. I'm alerdy tried to install the latest version of my gpu driver and tried to roll back but it didn't worked. I tried to install a...
  3. Why I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I have this issue?: Hi, I have an monitor reolution problem I have an Benq GL2250 monitor with 1920x1080 reolution but my windows 10 only let me to cange to 1600x900. I'm alerdy tried to install the latest version of my gpu driver and tried to roll back but it didn't worked. I tried to install a...
  4. Why I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Why I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why I have this issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why would there isn't a microsoft store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why would there isn't a microsoft store ?: So my pc didn't know why just got a reset so i've wait and when it's done all apps from microsoft are gone like microsoft store so what should i do pls tell me if you have some link to download it again or some like doing something from this pc Thanks Raffi...
  9. Sub layout problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sub layout problems: I can't choose a flair when browsing with old reddit. The Confirmation window is not in the frame. https://i.imgur.com/evlNoBJ.png submitted by /u/Speckbieber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii7ev5/sub_layout_problems/
  10. Head Phone Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Head Phone Issue: Hello, I have an issue with the connectivity of my headphone. Windows 10 is not detecting my headphone. To detect the headphone I have to plug in then need to restart my computer while headphone is plugged to computer. Once you plugged out and want to use again the...