Windows 10: Why isn't this on my User Account?

Discus and support Why isn't this on my User Account? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro Education How to not have to login windows 10 How to turn off the password feature on Windows 10 Click the Start menu and type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ClaudiaThompson, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Why isn't this on my User Account?

Windows 10 Pro Education

How to not have to login windows 10

How to turn off the password feature on Windows 10

Click the Start menu and type "netplwiz." The top result should be a program of the same name click it to open. ...In the User Accounts screen that launches, untick the box that says "Users must enter a name and password to use this computer." ...Hit "Apply. "When prompted, re-enter your password to confirm the changes.

Why isn't this box that I am supposed to tick on my User Account?

'untick the box that says "Users must enter a name and password to use this computer."

:)

ClaudiaThompson, Mar 18, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Why isn't this on my User Account?

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Why isn't this on my User Account?

1. Why isn't this on my User Account? - Similar Threads - Why isn't User

2. Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?: We recently have been getting complaints about accounts locking out randomly and we have been doing some looking at event viewer and other resources but have not found anything that would really tell us what is locking the account. Is there anything that we can use that will...
  3. Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?: We recently have been getting complaints about accounts locking out randomly and we have been doing some looking at event viewer and other resources but have not found anything that would really tell us what is locking the account. Is there anything that we can use that will...
  4. Why are some of my users accounts locking randomly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why isn't my accounts profile photo showing up here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my accounts profile photo showing up here?: It's just an empty circle and the initials are not the same as my outlook account profile name yet they seem to be connected even though initials on profile name are different and profile photo doesn't show up here....
  6. Why isn't my accounts profile photo showing up here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't my accounts profile photo showing up here?: It's just an empty circle and the initials are not the same as my outlook account profile name yet they seem to be connected even though initials on profile name are different and profile photo doesn't show up here....
  7. Why isn't my accounts profile photo showing up here?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Why isn't this on my User Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why isn't this on my User Account?: Windows 10 Pro Education How to not have to login windows 10 How to turn off the password feature on Windows 10 Click the Start menu and type "netplwiz." The top result should be a program of the same name click it to open. ...In the User Accounts screen that launches,...
  9. My user account isn't an admin

My user account isn't an admin: I am the only person to use this laptop, and I remember a while back I somehow accidentally changed my account from being an admin to not being an admin. Now, I cannot allow any new software I download to make changes to my computer. How can I make my account back into an...
  10. Deleting second user account that isn't showing in User Accounts

Deleting second user account that isn't showing in User Accounts: Win 10 Pro 1607, single user desktop PC. Yesterday, I changed the password on my Windows account. After that, when I booted, Windows prompted me for a password. The thing is, though, that it showed two accounts, let's call them Sam and Sam Jones. Sam Jones is the...