Windows 10: Why isn't Windows capable of syncing the read status of email?

Discus and support Why isn't Windows capable of syncing the read status of email? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Quite tired of having to read the same email multiple times. Any way to make Windows stop notifying me about unread emails that have been read on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the_resident_skeptic, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Why isn't Windows capable of syncing the read status of email?

Quite tired of having to read the same email multiple times. Any way to make Windows stop notifying me about unread emails that have been read on another machine? I understand it could be difficult to make it sync with the Gmail app on my phone, but the Windows Mail app should sync with the Windows Mail app on other machines! What gives?

What's the point of a Microsoft Account if things like this can't be synced? Can I put Windows Mail itself on OneDrive or something?

submitted by /u/the_resident_skeptic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the_resident_skeptic, Feb 12, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 12, 2020
  3. hhg1---01 Win User
    hhg1---01, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Why isn't Windows capable of syncing the read status of email?

email not syncing

Hi Angela,

To assist you better, please provide us with information below:

• Are you referring to the syncing of emails in Windows live mail or
      Mail App or mail client version of Outlook?

If you are referring to the Windows Mail App, I suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Change your email sync duration in the below link and check if the email are syncing.

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Hope you can sync the emails.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Why isn't Windows capable of syncing the read status of email?

1. Why isn't Windows capable of syncing the read status of email? - Similar Threads - Why isn't capable

2. Why isn't the html email bug fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't the html email bug fixed?: Once again, I got an email in my Windows email app aol from one of my doctors and couldn't read the email because it was in html. This is an ongoing bug that does NOT get fixed. WHY?...
  3. Why isn't the html email bug fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why isn't the html email bug fixed?: Once again, I got an email in my Windows email app aol from one of my doctors and couldn't read the email because it was in html. This is an ongoing bug that does NOT get fixed. WHY?...
  4. OneDrive sync status icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync status icons: Why OneDrive doesn't have an option to disable sync status icons like Google backup app has? I don't want this silly status icons on my files and there's nothing in options to disable them....
  5. OneDrive isn't syncing

OneDrive isn't syncing: All day, OneDrive has worked only sporadically. I'm getting timeouts when moving even small files from cloud to notebook. Sometimes, login either fails to work or takes several minutes. I've seen performance degradation over the last few days, and it's especially bad...
  6. why is cortana reading my emails in the background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is cortana reading my emails in the background: I sent a personal email to my pharmacist a couple of days ago and got a Cortana pop up asking if I wanted to add it as a task? I dont recall giving Cortana permission to read my emails. this could also explain why when I only have 2 edge tabs open it seems to spawn 10...
  7. Reading emails

Reading emails: I am unable to read older emails because i get a message” unable to download from the server” why is this and how do i correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-emails/28b05935-685c-4ef4-9182-72e48105f3cf"
  8. Syncing email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing email: I was trying to sync the email to window10 mail app on computer. It successfully logged in with the account but could not sync any information with error code of 0x800700657. I deleted the account and re-setup the account, but still didn't work. Moved from:...
  9. Email syncing

Email syncing: I have two email accounts (Bell email and Gmail) and am able to sync email on both from my home WiFi Bell network. However, when on a different network I am not able to sync emails. I am running Windows 10 email app. I tried to cancel firewalls to no avail. What am I missing?...
  10. PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability

PC isn't detecting bluetooth capability: I recently purchased a pce ac55bt and the wifi is now working fine, however windows is not detecting the bluetooth capability of this card - when I run the bluetooth troubleshooter I get the following message:...