Windows 10: Why isn't your time based on after you hit 'Play"

Discus and support Why isn't your time based on after you hit 'Play" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have read that supposedly your time is recorded when you are playing the games. I was playing tonight and an ad popped up so I did some chores... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dutchgelf, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Dutchgelf Win User

Why isn't your time based on after you hit 'Play"

I have read that supposedly your time is recorded when you are playing the games.

I was playing tonight and an ad popped up so I did some chores around the house.

Checked my time before I continued and it was correct at 54:39; when I finished the next game and rechecked my time it had jumped to 2:58:29.

So why isn't your time recorded for the time after you hit the 'Play' button until you finish that game.

I try to better myself everytime I play, but when this happens I don't even want to continue.

:)

Dutchgelf, Jul 10, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 10, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why isn't your time based on after you hit 'Play" :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Why isn't your time based on after you hit 'Play" - Similar Threads - Why isn't based

2. why you wont fix your roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why you wont fix your roblox: okay so its been a week or almost and I try and play roblox from the microsoft store and guess what, doesn't work. whenever i try to open it make a noise and makes the play button grey, they're are no updates avaible also. last time before I RESTARED MY COMPUTER FULLY it just...
  3. why you wont fix your roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why you wont fix your roblox: okay so its been a week or almost and I try and play roblox from the microsoft store and guess what, doesn't work. whenever i try to open it make a noise and makes the play button grey, they're are no updates avaible also. last time before I RESTARED MY COMPUTER FULLY it just...
  4. MS Solitaire - Programming the timer to start AFTER you hit PLAY.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire - Programming the timer to start AFTER you hit PLAY.: Well... it happened again, and again, and again... I am tired of asking for help! The timer added 36 seconds to my game BEFORE I hit start. Get your act together MS crew! Basic programming!...
  5. MS Solitaire - Programming the timer to start AFTER you hit PLAY.

MS Solitaire - Programming the timer to start AFTER you hit PLAY.: Well... it happened again, and again, and again... I am tired of asking for help! The timer added 36 seconds to my game BEFORE I hit start. Get your act together MS crew! Basic programming!...
  6. Why isn't it showing the estimated time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't it showing the estimated time?: For some other people it shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-showing-the-estimated-time/da214eb3-f75e-4b47-bb74-08227fa9715f
  7. Why isn't it showing the estimated time?

Why isn't it showing the estimated time?: For some other people it shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-showing-the-estimated-time/da214eb3-f75e-4b47-bb74-08227fa9715f
  8. Why You Should Overclock Your RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why You Should Overclock Your RAM: Why You Should Overclock Your RAM (It’s Easy!) I did not know that you could do this. Does anyone here routinely do this with their hardware? 140619
  9. Your router isn't as fast as you think it is. Here's why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your router isn't as fast as you think it is. Here's why: Let's cut to the chase: Wired network connections will always be faster, more secure and more reliable than wireless. For your tablet and phone, your streaming stick and even many newer printers, you will have to use Wi-Fi. But that's when you may find yourself poking...
  10. Made by You - Evolving Windows 10 Shell based on your feedback

in Windows 10 News
    Made by You - Evolving Windows 10 Shell based on your feedback: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 42242