Windows 10: Why it is time to revisit the idea of a Modern Browser

Discus and support Why it is time to revisit the idea of a Modern Browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the last year, one of the most common questions I’ve gotten from other executives is about the browser.Specifically, the question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Why it is time to revisit the idea of a Modern Browser

Read more: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...odern-browser/

:)

Brink, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Aug 4, 2020
  3. why my window is not compatible with my chrome browser?

Your question reads:

why my window is not compatible with my chrome browser?

I suggest you reverse it:

Why is my Chrome browser not compatible with my Windows 7?

This would immediately lead you to an answer:

1. Unistall Google Chrome.
    2. Download & re-install Google Chrome.

Frederik Long, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Why it is time to revisit the idea of a Modern Browser

Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting...

Why it is time to revisit the idea of a Modern Browser [​IMG]

I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to repair the Store Cache as another suggested, but this always stays put. Where is it from and how do I remove it all together? Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Silencious, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Why it is time to revisit the idea of a Modern Browser

1. Why it is time to revisit the idea of a Modern Browser - Similar Threads - Why revisit idea

2. No idea why this is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No idea why this is happening: I am on windows 11, all of my drivers are fully updated, no hardware issues, but this image keeps repeating when i open a mod loader for a video game. I have no idea what you'd call this, but I've already tried rolling back drivers, restarting, running sfc /scannow, and i...
  3. No idea why this is happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No idea why this is happening: I am on windows 11, all of my drivers are fully updated, no hardware issues, but this image keeps repeating when i open a mod loader for a video game. I have no idea what you'd call this, but I've already tried rolling back drivers, restarting, running sfc /scannow, and i...
  4. AnyTech Revisited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AnyTech Revisited: I read the long thread about Anytech 365 from last year, and wondered if there's any new developments. I believe I may have talked to them when I called up about a question I had with IOBit, but I did not sign up for their services. In spite of that, I just received an email...
  5. AnyTech Revisited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyTech Revisited: I read the long thread about Anytech 365 from last year, and wondered if there's any new developments. I believe I may have talked to them when I called up about a question I had with IOBit, but I did not sign up for their services. In spite of that, I just received an email...
  6. AnyTech Revisited

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer crashes all the time and I have no idea why.: Sometimes it's obvious, and sometimes there is no warning at all.Also, it will not update. What is happening?I'm not the kind of person to ask for help on online boards; let's say I haven't had an outstanding experience with them.Please, If there is anyone out there....
  8. Why doe smy Windows time keep resetting to the incorrect time? No idea what's going on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doe smy Windows time keep resetting to the incorrect time? No idea what's going on...: My time keeps resetting from Pacific Standard Time, to something completely incorrect. I've tried changing the system locale, changing the region, changing the language, starting the Windows Timer app back up, resetting the internet time, and nothing has worked. Every time I...
  9. Dual boot revisited

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot revisited: HI In a previous post, with help from this forum, I successfully installed win10 64 bit (GPT partitioned drive) dual booting with win 10 32 bit on a separate drive (MBR partitioned). I want to change this to have both OS's on the same GPT drive. I created an additional...
  10. Revisit Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Revisit Activation: I need some advice. I did the upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Home the day it came out. Went like clockwork (thanks to the info in this forum). It activated after a few hours and was running fine. A week later I thought it was time to do a clean install. At the first...