Windows 10: Why It Makes Sense to Learn About Windows 9 in April

Discus and support Why It Makes Sense to Learn About Windows 9 in April in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 is on its way right now, according to a handful of reports coming from people close to the matter, but Microsoft is only expected to provide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jan 14, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Why It Makes Sense to Learn About Windows 9 in April

More here

labeeman, Jan 14, 2014

2. It will be interesting to see if that is what they do, rumours can be misleading. *Wink

:)

Joan Archer, Jan 15, 2014
  3. JoeNamco Win User
    This makes no sense about activation

I did post it to feedback hub over 6 months ago and it is he** to try and find it again as I don't recall the wording I used at that time. but I will try to find it again, Thanks. Joe

JoeNamco, Jan 15, 2014
  4. Rohn007 Win User

This makes no sense about activation

Since you see it frequently, report it using the feedback hub. And then add a comment to the original report every time you see it again so that MS can see it is an ongoing problem

FEEDBACK HUB- SEND FEEDBACK TO MICROSOFT WITH THE FEEDBACK HUB APP <WIN><F>

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402156...

There are real MS staff and developers who monitor all submissions to the UserVoice forums whether you submit them through the Feedback Hub, or by using the Feedback command built in to some MS applications, like Office 2016, or by using the appropriate link
    directly

This next link is a wiki with a collection of MS UserVoice.com sites I’ve encountered (I’m sure there are more):

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

In addition, when you post a suggestion / complaint to UserVoice, if you have reached there by being guided while asking a question in a forum, please post a link back to your suggestion in UserVoice in the original Quetion. That way other people who see your
    original question because they are looking for the same fix can easily find your suggestion, vote for it and add supporting comments.

USE WIN10 FEEDBACK HUB TO CAPTURE ERRORS

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...

Softie Devlin Sco suggested using the Win 10 Feedback Hub to capture errors to submit to MS. I am waiting for confirmation that it can be used to capture, and submit to MS Support, Office installation errors.

NOTE: If you do submit a suggestion to UserVoice, please copy the link and post it back here in a reply so that other people can more easily find it and vote to support it and add their comments.

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

1. On a Windows 10 device, search for “Feedback Hub” in Cortana search, then launch the app.

2. Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.

3. Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory

Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) (ie what ever action triggers the error) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you’re done recreating the problem.

4. Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click Submit

5. Click Continue using Feedback Hub

6. Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear)

7. Open the item you submitted, then click Share

8. Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like
    https://aka.ms/
    <unique link>)

Rohn007, Jan 15, 2014
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .couldn't agree more. . .*Thumbs

Thema:

1. Why It Makes Sense to Learn About Windows 9 in April - Similar Threads - Why Makes Sense

2. Making sense of .Net in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making sense of .Net in PowerShell: I am a sysadmin and have used PowerShell on a daily basis for years. I have consistently noticed the injection of a .Net property is always worth a few lines of native cmdlets or unnecessary lines of logic. How do you go about looking up useful .Net resources for the use of...
  3. Making sense of .Net in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Making sense of .Net in PowerShell: I am a sysadmin and have used PowerShell on a daily basis for years. I have consistently noticed the injection of a .Net property is always worth a few lines of native cmdlets or unnecessary lines of logic. How do you go about looking up useful .Net resources for the use of...
  4. Making sense of .Net in PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?

Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?: Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense? It asks me to have the authenticator app on my phone yet I already do. It then asks me to verify using the app but does absolutely nothing. No codes are given and there are zero prompts. Nothing...
  6. Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense?: Why is the Microsoft Authenticator nonsense absolute rubbish that makes no sense? It asks me to have the authenticator app on my phone yet I already do. It then asks me to verify using the app but does absolutely nothing. No codes are given and there are zero prompts. Nothing...
  7. Learning about Security and Computers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Learning about Security and Computers: Hello, I am an College student whos looking to learn about computer security and about PC and software in general. The only experience I have is playing around with my Windows 10 Laptop, which ive done quite a bit, but i want to know if their is anyway to really learn about...
  8. Curious About Storage Sense

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Curious About Storage Sense: I found articles on the web about a feature in Windows 10 Called Storage sense. However. none of the examples I see look nothing like mine. When I'm in 'Storage' I don't get a list of files to delete among other things. Also, I don't see a link to 'Change the way we free...
  9. To learn about Windows 10 license number.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    To learn about Windows 10 license number.: My PC name is windows 10 which is upgraded to windows 10 version 1903.Now I am getting message to submit license number or product key.But I don't know the license number which should be submitted to run my PC.Please help me the way to find the reqired license number....
  10. A fix that does not make sense

A fix that does not make sense: My OS is Windows 10 and I have office 2007 installed which I’ve had for quite some time. Every now and then when I open MS Word it goes through the configuration process before it opens. It seems as there are a few different ways to fix it. One way was to go to Control Panel...