Windows 10: why it not have any think

Discus and support why it not have any think in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; help idontknow what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-it-not-have-any-think/bd42d96d-786c-4b2c-9fee-202fd5a4d88f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nguyen tepthoi, Feb 28, 2024.

1. why it not have any think

help idontknow what is this

:)

nguyen tepthoi, Feb 28, 2024
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • why it not have any think 37693d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-1.png
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• why it not have any think 37694d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-2.png
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    • why it not have any think 37695d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-3.png
    4. Click OK.
    • why it not have any think 37696d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-4.png
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why it not have any think :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 28, 2024
  4. cdawall Win User

why it not have any think

Thinking of a AM3 setup

or you could get a good cooler like the xiggy Dk which is $25 AMIR now

cdawall, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

why it not have any think

1. why it not have any think - Similar Threads - why

2. Why all my files are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why all my files are gone: There are no documents or application photos on my laptop. I'm using windows 10 it's like my laptop was restarted or does something have a relation to the big global pane ? But I still see the photo on drive I'm connected to it on my phone...
  3. Why windows 11 home edition start button pop up and disappear before clicking and also not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows 11 home edition start button pop up and disappear before clicking and also not...: Why windows 11 home edition start button pop up and disappear before clicking and also not able to type in the address bar. When start typing the address bar will get cleared after each typing....
  4. Why windows 11 home edition start button pop up and disappear before clicking and also not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why windows 11 home edition start button pop up and disappear before clicking and also not...: Why windows 11 home edition start button pop up and disappear before clicking and also not able to type in the address bar. When start typing the address bar will get cleared after each typing....
  5. Why won't my gaomon tablet connect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my gaomon tablet connect?: My gaomon art tablet isn't connecting anymore and I don't know why. It was just fine the other day but when I tried to connect it again it just stopped working and now it says it's not connecting, even though the display is showing. I've tried: •uninstalling and reinstalling...
  6. Why won't my gaomon tablet connect?

Why won't my gaomon tablet connect?: My gaomon art tablet isn't connecting anymore and I don't know why. It was just fine the other day but when I tried to connect it again it just stopped working and now it says it's not connecting, even though the display is showing. I've tried: •uninstalling and reinstalling...
  7. Why does my audio "hang" and all my background programs crash during gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my audio "hang" and all my background programs crash during gaming?: Whenever I play Valorant, it works perfectly fine, but after some time randomly, the audio just hangs and my screen turns black. After my screen recovers from being black, I gain notifications from my apps such as Rainmeter, TranslucentTaskbar, etc saying that encountered a...
  8. Why does my audio "hang" and all my background programs crash during gaming?

Why does my audio "hang" and all my background programs crash during gaming?: Whenever I play Valorant, it works perfectly fine, but after some time randomly, the audio just hangs and my screen turns black. After my screen recovers from being black, I gain notifications from my apps such as Rainmeter, TranslucentTaskbar, etc saying that encountered a...
  9. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?: I have been trying for a few hours to troubleshoot and research how to fix this issue, but I have had no positive results. I have other usb inputs for my keyboard and mouse, which those work fine but when I try to plug in my phone usb cable it does not get detected....
  10. Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why wont my laptop detect my phone usb cable?: I have been trying for a few hours to troubleshoot and research how to fix this issue, but I have had no positive results. I have other usb inputs for my keyboard and mouse, which those work fine but when I try to plug in my phone usb cable it does not get detected....