Windows 10: Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...

Discus and support Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today i experienced a weird thing. Suddenly i got a popup from MS Security and when i tried to check it i found that Kaspersky Firewall and Antivirus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Solo Player, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...

Today i experienced a weird thing. Suddenly i got a popup from MS Security and when i tried to check it i found that Kaspersky Firewall and Antivirus option was turned off, instead Microsoft Defender Antivirus and Windows Firewall was turned on. Mind you that Kaspersky was up and running during that time. When i tried to turn on Kaspersky in the Security Providers Menu ,nothing happened, there was no response. The problem was fixed after restart however i want to know what led to this situation.

:)

Solo Player, Aug 19, 2020
  2. S00
    s00 Win User

turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security

hi

Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and... [​IMG]

how turn on?
    i click in view firewall option and click turn on kaspersky but it isnt work

3. security warning firewall and antivirus turned off

I am using quick heal total security from last 2 days I am getting alert for firewall and antivirus. Few days back I encountered similar issue for firewall, I changed log on setting in firewall setting to local server stuff and thing were going fine. suddenly
    from yesterday I encounter these errors related to firewall and antivirus. I have contacted quick heal3 and they have provided me latest compatible version of quick heal for windows 10. what to do?

DhavalPandya, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...

Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...

1. Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and... - Similar Threads - Why Kaspersky Security

2. Unable to turn off Windows firewall and antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to turn off Windows firewall and antivirus: Hi,Our computers are joined to AzureAD and managed by Intune. I have a problem turning off Windows firewall and virus protection setting, it show "The setting is managed by your administrator". I have checked my Intune configuration setting and had excluded all related policy...
  3. Windows defender is not displaying any security providers for both antivirus, firewall and...

Windows defender is not displaying any security providers for both antivirus, firewall and...: Windows defender is not displaying any security providers for both antivirus, firewall and web protection and the switches are gone. [ATTACH]...
  4. Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Kaspersky Security Provider was suddenly turned off both antivirus and firewall and...: Today i experienced a weird thing. Suddenly i got a popup from MS Security and when i tried to check it i found that Kaspersky Firewall and Antivirus option was turned off, instead Microsoft Defender Antivirus and Windows Firewall was turned on. Mind you that Kaspersky was up...
  5. Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.: I just got a notifications that says "Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off. " When I go into Virus & threat protection its says that my virus and threat protection is managed by my organization. Which is not possible cause its my pc at home which...
  6. Windows Firewall and third party Firewall are both turned off

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Firewall and third party Firewall are both turned off: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 ships with Windows Firewall out of the box and at the same time allows you to install and run a third-party Firewall too. These firewalls work independently to block suspicious actions on your computer. But after installing Windows [...] This post...
  7. Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off

Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off: Have just started using Windows 10 (after years on Windows 8) and am generally happy with it, but I am constantly getting a notification telling me that "Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off; tap or click to see available options". But I go to Windows...
  8. Antivirus kaspersky

Antivirus kaspersky: I'm using windows 10 version 1703 i want to install kaspersky internet security 2017 .. But i can't install please hlep me out... Thank [img] 87146
  9. turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security

turn off windows firewall and kaspersky internet security: hi [img] how turn on? i click in view firewall option and click turn on kaspersky but it isnt work 43268
  10. Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off."

Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off.": Every time I start my PC lately, I get a Windows notification that pops up in my action center that says: "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options" Clicking it asks me if I want to turn on either one. Why does this...