Windows 10: why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically.

Discus and support why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; previously my amazon kindle was working fine in my windows 10 version. Of late while I am trying to read any book I am finding each row overlapping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BIJOY KUMARPADHI, Feb 16, 2021.

1. why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically.

previously my amazon kindle was working fine in my windows 10 version.

Of late while I am trying to read any book I am finding each row overlapping horizontally and vertically.

I contacted the amazon customer care several times. But they are unable to solve the problem.

can any body help me in sorting out the problem. I am attaching the screen shot of the problem.

why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically. e104dd3d-9ee2-4aaf-98ec-5283a3a40a6a?upload=true.png thanks Bijoy

:)

BIJOY KUMARPADHI, Feb 16, 2021

2. kindle reader via USB

Windows 10 upgraded several times to the latest and it will not recognise my kindle reader (3 computers and several kindles) It did work etc on windows 10 until this last lot of upgrades. When the kindle is connected it shows the charging screen and does
    charge but it does not register as being connected and when I remove it the charging screen remains and I have to hard restart my kindle. Can anyone HELP?

AnthonyHarrison1, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.

All of my printed sheets coming out of printer are coming horizontally. I want them to come out vertically.

It originally was coming vertical and one day IT decided to change to horizontal.

GeraldRuzicka, Feb 16, 2021
  4. VJMercer Win User

why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically.

Kindle Reader for Windows 10

Can't find the Kindle Reader App for Windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Where do I go to get it?

VJMercer, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically.

1. why kindle reader in my windows 10 home shows contents overlapped horizontally and vertically. - Similar Threads - why kindle reader

2. why are my taskbar icons overlapping and not showing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are my taskbar icons overlapping and not showing windows 11: i have 3 things pinned to my taskbar and only 2 show and they're overlapping each other, the third one can't be seen. when i scroll over the apps they straighten out and go into place...
  3. why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?: why are contents in different apps overlapping each other? ex, auctionzip page heading covers up search bar so I can't use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-contents-in-different-apps-overlapping/04d61431-96bb-4b93-b75e-c66721e86ec0
  4. why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?

why are contents in different apps overlapping each other?: why are contents in different apps overlapping each other? ex, auctionzip page heading covers up search bar so I can't use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-contents-in-different-apps-overlapping/04d61431-96bb-4b93-b75e-c66721e86ec0
  5. Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app: Windows 10 Kindle App - Send to Kindle does not show Windows 10 Kindle app as an option and only shows my iPhone as an option. If I go to Amazon website and Kindle Content, the deliver to Kindle on Windows 10 is greyed out....
  6. Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vertical print NOT Horizontal print.: All of my printed sheets coming out of printer are coming horizontally. I want them to come out vertically. It originally was coming vertical and one day IT decided to change to horizontal....
  7. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    no video but horizontal and vertical lines: I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with video. Shortly the vertical line disappeared, but had no video, just a light blue screen. I connected to my lcd tv and it...
  8. Vertical Monitor display edge overlap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vertical Monitor display edge overlap: [IMG] The bottom monitor's display overlaps to the top screens display. No gap vertically like there is horizontally As you can see from the above images, the issue is between the monitors stacked vertically. All the non-Windows application's windows overlap to the...
  9. How to get Kindle reader on laptop?

How to get Kindle reader on laptop?: I've been given a Kindle book. Signed up at Amazon to receive the free Kindle app. Can't find any instructions for how to accept (install) it on my laptop. Where is it supposed to go? ***Modified title from: Kindle***...
  10. Kindle Reader for Windows 10

Kindle Reader for Windows 10: Can't find the Kindle Reader App for Windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Where do I go to get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-reader-for-windows-10/444b9c40-da82-43da-9e3c-3986264a15ee