Windows 10: why laptop not staying connection

Discus and support why laptop not staying connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why laptop not staying connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gasa30, Mar 16, 2020.

1. gasa30 Win User

why laptop not staying connection

why laptop not staying connect

:)

gasa30, Mar 16, 2020

2. Have a Toshiba laptop and will not stay connected to the internet

Hi Sharon,

There are different possible reason as to why your laptop is not able to connect to the internet. For use to resolve your concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• How do you connect your laptop to the internet? Are you using WiFi or a Ethernet connection?
    • Were there any error messages when you attempt to connect your laptop to the internet?
    • When was the last time your laptop connected to the internet?
    • Were there any recent changes made in you laptop?

Also you can refer to this article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    for troubleshooting steps you can try.

We look forward to your response.

Jordan Dom, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 16, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. why laptop not staying connection - Similar Threads - why laptop staying

2. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  3. My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't stay connected to the wifi.: So essentially I can briefly connect to the wifi for a few seconds, but I quickly lose connection and it's a pain to get it reconnected. It keeps saying can't connect to this network...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Laptop Stays "Paired" but not "Connected"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth Laptop Stays "Paired" but not "Connected": Bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and attempted to pair to Windows Laptop running Windows 10. The keyboard will successfully "pair" but won't "connect", and therefore i can't type with it. I've connected the keyboard to both a Windows Surface as well as an Android phone...
  5. Why won’t my laptop stay off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why won’t my laptop stay off?: I recently bought a Dell laptop, it has Windows 10 on it and whenever I turn it off, close the lid then open it again the next time I want to use it, it automatically turns itself on I don’t press any buttons or even the on/“off” button. It does it automatically. I had a...
  6. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  7. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  8. Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi

Acer Laptop doesn't stay connected to the WiFi: I've had my laptop for a couple of years and this only became a problem a few months ago. My laptop absolutely refuses to just stay on the WiFi, and it's incredibly infuriating. I can't download anything without my laptop deciding not to cooperate. The troubleshooter only...
  9. Staying Connected.

Staying Connected.: Over the past 8 months I have noticed my computer losing internet connection. It never stays off just goes off and then reconnects. This can happen once a day or even 2 dozen times a day.When this happens I am not losing internet to the house just on my computer. I am using...
  10. why won't my wi-fi stay connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    why won't my wi-fi stay connected: My Wi-fi will not stay on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-wi-fi-stay-connected/d5d92a7e-ac82-42c5-bb68-5d10befd5df6