Windows 10: Why latest update shows few sofwtwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in...

Discus and support Why latest update shows few sofwtwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Look in PaF "Installed On" and WE "Date Created" ... I noticed that my AMD GPU driver settings are reseted btw. . . [ATTACH] So are this items... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Predrag Obradovic, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Why latest update shows few sofwtwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in...

Look in PaF "Installed On" and WE "Date Created" ... I noticed that my AMD GPU driver settings are reseted btw. . .

Why latest update shows few sofwtwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in... d1be492d-4b00-4919-a539-596d76f6c8b3?upload=true.png

So are this items showed as Installed On 27.Jan. actually reinstalled by Windows Upadte or it is just some bug?

:)

Predrag Obradovic, Jan 27, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why latest update shows few sofwtwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Want to uninstall a program not listed in Programs and Features

I accidentally deleted a program from the Programs and Features list after uninstalling it. I've reinstalled it, but would like to uninstall it again (long story). However, it's not showing up in the list. How can I fix this? Is there a way to add it to
    the list?

MikeCairns86, Jan 27, 2019
  4. gogreen Win User

Why latest update shows few sofwtwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in...

Cannot reinstall 3 favorite programs with Version 1607 update

My desktop and laptop have updated to Version 1607, Build 14393.187 (Windows 10 Home), and the update conveniently uninstalled three of my favorite programs--Windows Movie Maker 6, Chess Titans, and Spider Solitaire. I had installed Chess Titans and Spider Solitaire successfully in Windows 10 using msgames_win8_x64.msi, but now when I try to reinstall the games, the icons reappear, but the games won't start. The new version won't let me reinstall Windows Movie Maker 6 at all.

Funny thing is that Revo Uninstaller shows both Windows Movie Maker 6 and MS Game for Windows 8 listed as installed.

Is there an additional step or setting that would let me reinstall these programs? Thanks.

gogreen, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Why latest update shows few sofwtwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in...

1. Why latest update shows few sofwtwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in... - Similar Threads - Why latest update

2. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  3. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features: Hi all,old Photoshop /Bridge version from 2021 still showing in Programs and Features. These versions are from 2021 and long gone/uninstalled / not listed in Creative Cloud, as old versions automatically are uninstalled when a new version comes out.Initiating the "Uninstall"...
  4. Uninstalled Programs still showing in Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  6. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs not showing in programs and features: Hi somedays ago i turned off my laptop and next day when i turned it on and i wanted to uninstall Adobe Photoshop but it was not listed in the programs and features. and there are some other programs that are not showing in the list.And yeah after that day my Laptop isn't...
  7. Some programs not showing in programs and features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Latest Feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Feature update: I have noticed for a while that the latest feature update has been available to be to download. I do not want to be too quick off the mark in case there are bugs in it. Is it possible that it will download at some point without my intervention?...
  9. Latest feature update

Latest feature update: Are others having problems getting homepage and other sites to open? At times my PC just freezes. I have uninstalled the new Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8, version 1903 and reinstalled it. I'm still having the same problems. Does anyone have a fix?...
  10. Why latest update shows few softwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in...

Why latest update shows few softwares as reinstalled in Programs and Features and not in...: Look in PaF "Installed On" and WE "Date Created" ... I noticed that my AMD GPU driver settings are reseted btw. . . [ATTACH] So are this items showed as Installed On 27.Jan. actually reinstalled by Windows Update or it is just some bug?...