Windows 10: Why leptop power on time black screen

Discus and support Why leptop power on time black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to solved this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chandra shekhar1, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Why leptop power on time black screen

I need to solved this problem

:)

chandra shekhar1, Jun 16, 2024

2. Windows 10 Black screen, Start screen, Critical Low Battery

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you try the power troubleshooter if you are able to boot into the system.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + W and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    For black screen issues click on the link below and refer the suggestions by Sharath Srinivasa.

Redirecting

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Black Screen after update

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try pour best to help you resolve the issue.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to access the desktop.

Method 1:

Step 1: Perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop screen.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Step 2: If you can access the desktop check if your system is functioning as normal. Also check which update got installed in your system, by opening Control Panel and then opening Programs and Features.

Method 2: Inaccessible Desktop.

If you are unable to access the desktop screen and you are stuck on the
    Black Screen,
    then I would suggest that you refer to the article
    Troubleshoot black screen problems provided in the link below and check if you are able to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Why leptop power on time black screen

Screen goes black if the power cord is connected

Hi Tony,

As the screen goes black I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems and check if it helps.

Troubleshooting black or blank screens in Windows - Microsoft Support

I also see that you are facing issues with the keyboard this might be due to the corruption of keyboard drivers. I suggest you to run the
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

Why leptop power on time black screen

1. Why leptop power on time black screen - Similar Threads - Why leptop power

2. Why leptop power on time black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why leptop power on time black screen: I need to solved this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-leptop-power-on-time-black-screen/96ff37a8-e74b-4014-b75d-a6ac940448b4
  3. Why leptop power on time black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why leptop power on time black screen: I need to solved this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-leptop-power-on-time-black-screen/96ff37a8-e74b-4014-b75d-a6ac940448b4
  4. Leptop is on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leptop is on pc: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leptop-is-on-pc/f2f3d2be-b95f-4bac-a396-d5959b2ec58b
  5. Leptop is on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Leptop is on pc: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leptop-is-on-pc/f2f3d2be-b95f-4bac-a396-d5959b2ec58b
  6. New leptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New leptop: Windows 7 for new leptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-leptop/8af90152-753a-4cde-8a1c-b2bc36f5f79f
  7. Black screen after powering on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after powering on: Hello,Today I ran into a problem with my computer. Some background info, I currently have Windows installed on my SSD and also have an additional HDD but that harddrive is old and has a lot of problems. So when turning on my PC windows asks me to do a disk check. But I don’t...
  8. Black screen after powering on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after powering on: Hello,Today I ran into a problem with my computer. Some background info, I currently have Windows installed on my SSD and also have an additional HDD but that harddrive is old and has a lot of problems. So when turning on my PC windows asks me to do a disk check. But I don’t...
  9. Black screen after powering on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My windows 10 leptop screen is black

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 leptop screen is black: I cannot see anything in the desktop. Its black. Then I open task manager using ctrl + shift + Esc and open folders and i tried to open explorer.exe. also i tried thecontrol panel when i gother and click Appearance and personalization and all I see is Taskbar and Navigation,...