Windows 10: Why MacBook Air is taking much time in startup?

Discus and support Why MacBook Air is taking much time in startup? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My MacBook Air is just 9 months old and now it started taking much more time than usual in the startup. The system and version of this MacBook is up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kusum, Sep 15, 2019.

1. kusum Win User

Why MacBook Air is taking much time in startup?

My MacBook Air is just 9 months old and now it started taking much more time than usual in the startup. The system and version of this MacBook is up to date. Suggest me the reasons and solutions for those, please.

:)

kusum, Sep 15, 2019

2. MacBook Air SuperDrive

Necesito saber como instalar MacBook Air SuperDrive

HilarioItriago, Sep 15, 2019
  3. mklynn Win User
    macbook air and windows

I just got a MacBook Air. I have some software that needs to run on windows. Can I download the latest version of Windows on a new MacBook air? I know someone who had their hard drive partitioned on their Mac in order to run windows software. Do I
    need to partition my hard drive? Any advice would be helpful.

mklynn, Sep 15, 2019
  4. Why MacBook Air is taking much time in startup?

How to take remote access to a Macbook Air (MacOS Sierra V13) from Windows 10 Professional

How to take remote access to a Macbook Air (MacOS Sierra V13) from Windows 10 Professional?

Piyal Gupta, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

Why MacBook Air is taking much time in startup?

1. Why MacBook Air is taking much time in startup? - Similar Threads - Why MacBook Air

2. Something happened to my MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened to my MacBook Air: I was about to do something on my MacBook Air. However, as soon as I opened up my microphone, my computer and trackpad froze. I tried closing it, then reopening it. The screen would constantly go black, except for the cursor, and the trackpad would work. My keyboard was also...
  3. locked microsoft icons on macbook air

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locked microsoft icons on macbook air: All my Microsoft icons on my macbook air are locked with a grey NO symbol. How do I unlock them? I purchased Microsoft on 27 January 2016. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-microsoft-icons-on-macbook-air/dfe3eb83-df77-4b70-acbd-d9d7a2202d1c
  4. MacBook Air or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    MacBook Air or Pro: Hi, Ive never had a Mac and thought Id treat myself, could anyone give me some advice. I dont know what to buy between the MacBook Air (m1) or Pro 13 (m1). Ill be using which ever Im adviced to pick for coding, internet and a little gaming. PS - Sorry if its not allowed,...
  5. Windows taking so much time to startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taking so much time to startup: On reboot it shows the manufacturer logo and stays on it for a while and again it shows the windows logo and stays on it a while due to which it takes lots of time to boot up and show my lock screen late. How do I decrease my boot up time ?...
  6. Why is Office 2019 taking much of time to get installed?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why is Office 2019 taking much of time to get installed?: Why is Office 2019 taking much of time to get installed? I observed that Office 2019 is taking much of time to get installed. Sometimes, it takes more than 2 hours to get installed. The documents in the net are not helpful 156257
  7. Why is Office 2019 taking much of time to get installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Office 2019 taking much of time to get installed?: Why is Office 2019 taking much of time to get installed? I observed that Office 2019 is taking much of time to get installed. Sometimes, it takes more than 2 hours to get installed. The documents in the net are not helpful 156257
  8. MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MacBook Air: I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it : Can I run windows 10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-air/9d569883-c8f6-47ab-9ce5-ba68a576d7e5"
  9. bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootcamp installation failed in Macbook air: I have windows 10 iso disc image, it is not installed in my MacBook Air always says bootcamp installation failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-installation-failed-in-macbook-air/905399a2-845b-4467-a91a-3d926ca07b31
  10. Windows on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Macbook Air: I installed & purchased Windows 10 Home on my 2018 MacBook air. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log into accounts or use as a security feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-macbook-air/05b688ee-73a2-4f38-adc9-21753ff19901