Windows 10: Why may default speaker won't autoconnect to bluetooth speaker

Discus and support Why may default speaker won't autoconnect to bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time i turn on my BOSE bluetooth speaker, laptop sound auto play in it and when i turn off my bluetooth speaker, laptop automatically use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elmscapes, Mar 15, 2020.

1. elmscapes Win User

Why may default speaker won't autoconnect to bluetooth speaker

Every time i turn on my BOSE bluetooth speaker, laptop sound auto play in it and when i turn off my bluetooth speaker, laptop automatically use the default laptop speaker. That was a month ago. Now when i turn on my bluetooth speaker, windows indicates that its connected but the sound still plays on default laptop speaker. The only way sound will play on bluetooth speaker is if i disable default laptop speaker and make my bluetooth speaker the default and vise versa.

:)

elmscapes, Mar 15, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Plankton Win User
    Bluetooth Speakers

Is the PC in question the one listed under "My Computer" ? If so just check your mobo manual to see if it has bluetooth. Why not just use some regular PC speaker system?

If your mobo doesn't support bluetooth, all you would need is a bluetooth dongle (usb adapter).

Plankton, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Why may default speaker won't autoconnect to bluetooth speaker

Bluetooth Speakers

checked the website and it says nothing about bluetooth, and yes its on “my computer”.

kuyenmotdivad, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Why may default speaker won't autoconnect to bluetooth speaker

1. Why may default speaker won't autoconnect to bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - Why may default

2. Bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth speakers: I've noticed whenever my laptop is connected to a Bluetooth device be it a speaker or sound bar there's a static noise of a millisecond which interrupts the music and then the music continues. Sometimes after this the music also fast forwards a bit. It happens every now and...
  3. Bluetooth Speakers

Bluetooth Speakers: I have 2 UE Megabooms that I can pair via Bluetooth with my android app and use them as stereo speakers when I stream music from my phone. Can this be accomplished on my windows 10 PC so I can use them as PC speakers?...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker

Bluetooth Speaker: My computer is connected to my Bluetooth speaker but wont recognize it and keeps plays audio through the computer speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker/ece654de-49a2-45b3-856a-f9513f2a316f
  5. bluetooth speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth speakers: Hi, since the last update, my bluetooth speakers connecting as usual, but the sound comes from my laptop and not from the speakers. Everything looks fine, the device is connected, just don't work. I have no clue what can I do to repair this problem. Does anybody have some...
  6. Bluetooth speakers

Bluetooth speakers: Hi I am trying to connect to Bluetooth speaker devices and have them play the same audio at the same time on my laptop I have two separate Bluetooth speakers and wanting to play the same audio from my laptop at the same time...
  7. How to disable autoconnecting to bluetooth speaker?

How to disable autoconnecting to bluetooth speaker?: When I'm turning bluetooth ON, my pc immediatly connects to my bluetooth speaker. Even if I manually disconnected speaker during pc using and then power off it, after turning pc ON bluetooth speaker reconnect again. Seems like Windows not saving latest state of manually...
  8. bluetooth speakers

bluetooth speakers: Why can't I get my bluetooth speakers to sync to my laptop. I'm running windows 10 and it's fully updated. Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Connect Phone & PC...
  9. Speakers won't stay default

Speakers won't stay default: On my son's laptop, he has 2 playback devices, HD audio and speakers. If set to HD audio, no sound. If set to speakers, perfect. Problem is it won't stay set to speakers. Drivers are up to date. Its a Lenovo Carbon laptop (don't have exact model with me now). PC primarily...
  10. Speakers and Bluetooth

Speakers and Bluetooth: According to my computers icon, it states that my computer speakers are ready to rubble. That's great, I'm ready. But when I want to listen to my bluetooth headphones, it's not there. Therefore, I have to go back to devices and printers, delete my headphones and then...