Windows 10: why microsoft automatically do without my permission

Discus and support why microsoft automatically do without my permission in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hellow, i am using windows 10 build 1909 version.the problem is windows installed applications or games like candy crash , or avast antivirus without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mishathasan, Dec 23, 2019.

1. why microsoft automatically do without my permission

hellow, i am using windows 10 build 1909 version.the problem is windows installed applications or games like candy crash , or avast antivirus without my permission.in addition i am using limited bandwidth and it using so much data.i am completely disgusted with this.i dont have control over my pc.****.

:)

mishathasan, Dec 23, 2019

2. No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 23, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

why microsoft automatically do without my permission

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile why microsoft  automatically do without my permission :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

why microsoft automatically do without my permission

1. why microsoft automatically do without my permission - Similar Threads - why microsoft automatically

2. Why Windows encrypt my disk without my permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows encrypt my disk without my permission?: Just today this 'Full device encryption' thing cost me one partition when i tried 'sudo ntfsfix' on Ubuntu Even when hibernation or any kind of disk encryption was off on Windows.I couldn't get it to work on Windows and Ubuntu.When i tried to recover the lost partition on...
  3. Why Windows encrypt my disk without my permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows encrypt my disk without my permission?: Just today this 'Full device encryption' thing cost me one partition when i tried 'sudo ntfsfix' on Ubuntu Even when hibernation or any kind of disk encryption was off on Windows.I couldn't get it to work on Windows and Ubuntu.When i tried to recover the lost partition on...
  4. Why is windows installing software on my PC without my permission

Why is windows installing software on my PC without my permission: Candy crush, disney plus, all these apps every day I get notifications that it has decided to put on my PC. I DONT WANT IT INSTALLING WHATEVER IT LIKES. This is MY PC, not your dumping ground for whoever pays you.how do I disable this unauthorised stuff installing? Do I need...
  5. My info laptop appearing automatically on microsoft.com without permission.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My info laptop appearing automatically on microsoft.com without permission.: I'm using Window 10 and I have an account on microsoft.com website. My device info has been displayed on microsoft.com many times though I removed it from settings. Recently, there have been issues happening to me. Excel file is opened and appeared automatically; some words...
  6. My info laptop appearing automatically on microsoft.com without permission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My info laptop appearing automatically on microsoft.com without permission.: I'm using Window 10 and I have an account on microsoft.com website. My device info has been displayed on microsoft.com many times though I removed it from settings. Recently, there have been issues happening to me. Excel file is opened and appeared automatically; some words...
  7. My info laptop appearing automatically on microsoft.com without permission.

8. Microsoft store installing apps without my permission

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store installing apps without my permission: Good day,Microsoft store installing apps without my permission even when Update apps automatically is tuned off. It just downloaded "Photos Media Engine Add-on" of 93MB and I have limited internet data!Any advice to stop this from happening?Fran...
  9. Automatic Update without permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Update without permission: Why did my laptop just initiate a looooong update without my permission?I’m in the middle of completing an assignment. I have limited time because I’m a parent and I work as well as study. I finally have a short amount of time to myself and my computer goes into updates with...
  10. Microsoft "Meet Now" installed without my permission.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft "Meet Now" installed without my permission.: I got this malware looking thing after the last Update, how do I remove this shady program I didnt ask for and make sure it never comes back?...