Windows 10: Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ?????

Discus and support Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ????? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Day by day, Microsoft makes Windows a true piece of ****. In Windows 10 there has crappy Defender, crappy Cortana, crappy Ads, crappy Edge, crappy Auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RakibHasan2, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ?????

Day by day, Microsoft makes Windows a true piece of ****.
    In Windows 10 there has crappy Defender, crappy Cortana, crappy Ads, crappy Edge, crappy Auto Update, crappy bloatwares, crappy unnecessary processes running in the background. And there has no user control over it. Why ??????
    It's my PC, my System, My Computer. It must work as how I like to use it. But Microsoft makes Windows be like; the Windows is my Master and I'm just a Slave. I have to work by my master's (Windows) command ?? What the Hell ?? Why Microsoft trying to remove User Control in Windows? I was a Windows fanboy but no more. Now Windows seems a total disaster to me.

Defender can't be 'Disabled' or 'Turned Off'. Cortana can't be "Disabled", Edge can't be Disabled, Data Telemetry can't be Disabled, Auto Update can't be disabled, Auto Restart after update can't be Disabled. Moreover, Cortana works with only voice command. Why it can't work with 'Keyboard Input'?? If I do command by Typing then Cortana automatically do Seach on Web. Why Cortana always search on Bing? We people always use Google as search engine. At least give us an option to change Bing to Google. Also, Defender always deletes files automatically. Why??? Every Antivirus works like, if its found any threat then it asks its users what to do. Delete or Repair or Quarantine. But Defender deletes files directly. There has some important files which antivirus detects as threat but its actually false positive. So, these files are important files but Defender deletes those without user permission. And also Why Automatic Update?? I can do manually update when any update is available. It should check update in the background and should ask user to download and install those updates but what Windows do, downloads them automatically & sucks my bandwidth & sucks my internet speed in the background without my permission. Then what? It gets automatically restart when I'm in the middle of an important work. The F**k. Moreover, there has mo true Safe Mode exist.

Tons of Problems and Problems, Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Blue Screen of Death, Virus attack, Getting Slow, Corrupted system, Unreliable Updates are the daily task happens in Windows. Some update has bugs, some update causes more problem rather than fix anything then Why the hell is Auto Update? Some says, I can differ updates but how long? After the following date is over then Windows get updated automatically without my permission. I think its high time to say bye bye to Microsoft.
    Linux based OS are the only option now. I'm already switched to Linux Mint. But still I have to use poor Windows only for Games.

:)

RakibHasan2, Oct 25, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T

I have NEVER signed up for family features, I am not a child, yet i am getting constant sign in prompts for this sh*t all of a sudden today?

Why am I suddenly receiving them today and why am I getting this without my permission when I do not want the feature?

WebSpectrum, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ?????

Metro style UI

New metro style UI is a big mistake and true piece of sh**t. Please kill it with fire.

Pls send this message to Satya Nadella and Bill Gates

kun kurono, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ?????

1. Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ????? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft becomes

2. The piece of **** that is microsoft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The piece of **** that is microsoft windows: System backups - everything backs up without error but if you need it, the backup is just "unusable"Restore points - same deal as backups - they are created but when needed they are unusable.OneDrive - Great for feeling like you got backups of important files - but try to use...
  3. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SH File .sh properties: HiI have accidentally changed the properties of a ".sh" file and it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader now. Can someone suggest me, what is to be done in order to restore the file to its original form.Thanks and regardsSabu G...
  4. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SH File .sh properties: HiI have accidentally changed the properties of a ".sh" file and it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader now. Can someone suggest me, what is to be done in order to restore the file to its original form.Thanks and regardsSabu G...
  5. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 11 becoming a true

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 becoming a true: Is that true that windows 11 is comming up ?World famous encyclopedia WIKIPEDIA has also told Is this truePlease Advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-becoming-a-true/22574858-0306-4c9d-a51f-a83a4ef46f86
  7. Microsoft store being a little sh*t.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft store being a little sh*t.: Does windows type like enterprise affect that what accounts you can use to login to microsoft store and if so why are you so f*cking d1cks that you make it like that why you can not just use what account you want. Cause i can not use my personal account and every single of...
  8. Microsoft is sh*t

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is sh*t: I bought my first laptop which has windows 10 on it... I should have saved my money and just bought an Apple Product instead. Windows constantly give useless updates that make my laptop slower than a stupid snail. The Microsoft Store won't open and I have tried many different...
  9. Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together: A few months back I joined windows insider as the "early features" was pretty intriguing. I have had no issues, or had no issues. Yesterday my pc did the unthinkable. When I booted it up I was greeted with the horrifying Green Screen of Death. I am not sure what error message...
  10. Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T: I have NEVER signed up for family features, I am not a child, yet i am getting constant sign in prompts for this sh*t all of a sudden today? Why am I suddenly receiving them today and why am I getting this without my permission when I do not want the feature?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why microsoft becomes a piece