Windows 10: why microsoft camera settings not high for video quality

Discus and support why microsoft camera settings not high for video quality in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to figure out why my with my new webcam on new screen … the settings on video quality for camera are not the highest they can be.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rschulz1000, Apr 29, 2020.

1. why microsoft camera settings not high for video quality

I am trying to figure out why my with my new webcam on new screen … the settings on video quality for camera are not the highest they can be.

:)

rschulz1000, Apr 29, 2020

2. Video camera

There is a black panel in video mode when TV-High Quality is selected under the video quality setting.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Post Mango update - Camera quality settings not saving

After updating to Mango, I do love the feature of being able to save the default for my camera and video settings and it's working beautifully for Video capture settings. However I am having 1 issue with the camera in particular.

Under Capture Settings -> Quality, there are options to choose Low, Normal, High and Highest. I have always gone in and chosen highest prior to taking a picture. Now after my Mango update, I can no longer choose any option. The phone will always revert
    back to High after selecting another option. Note that this is prior to even trying to save the default.

In essence, I cannot change the Quality from any other setting than High. When I select any other option, it's automatically reverted back to High immediately after the selection window closes.

HTC T8788 (Surround)

Telus Mobility

Windows Phone 7.5 (7.10.7720.68)

Zune 4.8.2345.0

Windows 7 x64

David Herrington, Apr 29, 2020
  4. why microsoft camera settings not high for video quality

Need high quality pro camera

If it really is a PROFESSIONAL REVIEW, then you DONT need a camera at all. Why? Because you will be able to get access to the press packs and the manufacturers own, truely professional, photos.

If it isnt a professional review, then I suggest you find a friend who has a really good camera, and ask THEM to take some photos using YOUR SSD card.

There is no point buying a cheap point and shoot, getting rubbish pictures, and then BY ASSOCIATION reducing the perceived quality of your review.

A $200 camera, esp without professional lighting setup, will not do ANY product ANY justice. Lighting boxes (and stands, and reflectors, light-tent, etc.) are more important than a camera tripod, which, IMO, isnt necessary with a decent camera and lights.

Once you have got lighting right, the camera tripod is used for MANUAL adjustments of EV bracketing from an identical position to help see/choose the best photo, and also for HDR software manipulation. For a "single shot" the camera isnt truely necessary (if you have young, steady, hands).

lemonadesoda, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

why microsoft camera settings not high for video quality

1. why microsoft camera settings not high for video quality - Similar Threads - why microsoft camera

2. Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?: My laptop has been a low-end, slow device for the longest time. A few days, I finally decided to upgrade some components. I added another 4 GB RAM Totaling 8 GB and installed an SSD. I also installed a fresh Windows 10. The laptop performance has improved drastically except...
  3. Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?: My laptop has been a low-end, slow device for the longest time. A few days, I finally decided to upgrade some components. I added another 4 GB RAM Totaling 8 GB and installed an SSD. I also installed a fresh Windows 10. The laptop performance has improved drastically except...
  4. Why is my laptop struggling to run high-quality YouTube videos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video Quality Settings Blank In Camera App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Quality Settings Blank In Camera App: Heya! I'm having issues with the camera app. I have a basic web cam, and it works great with the camera app. It is low quality so I can choose up to 720 P for video quality and that all works great. I just purchased a new camcorder off amazon that is supposed to be 1080P by...
  6. High quality screenshots ?

High quality screenshots ?: Today I had to record several screenshots of some test results. The screens included a lot of text. Dell XPS 15 9500 with the FHD+ screen. I recorded the screenshots using Win + PrnScn. The png screenshots of the whole screen were around 400k in size so the quality was low...
  7. How to set display quality to high in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set display quality to high in windows 10: [ATTACH] In paint 3D, in order to turn on smooth texturing it asks me to make the display quality high in settings. Where will i find this setting...
  8. video quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video quality: I run Windows 10. Occasionally, I download videos from various sites. Lately, I've noticed during playback that the video quality of the downloaded videos has decreased. This only occurs with downloaded videos. Otherwise, video quality is fine. Is a driver involved...
  9. Video quality

Video quality: Let us begin with this, when i watch YouTube videos have a static look to them when certain colors are shown, mainly white. How can i fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-quality/54a20e26-6503-4527-824b-123d086f7009
  10. Skype improves high-definition video call quality

in Windows 10 News
    Skype improves high-definition video call quality: We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say hello to see the smiling faces that are important to you – in crystal clear, high definition video. We want to make sure that...