Windows 10: Why? Microsoft does not support thet to Windows 11?

Discus and support Why? Microsoft does not support thet to Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why? Microsoft does not support the sixth generation of all kinds and models in the poor developing regions of the world that do not have the ability... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohamed aloahedday, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Why? Microsoft does not support thet to Windows 11?

Why? Microsoft does not support the sixth generation of all kinds and models in the poor developing regions of the world that do not have the ability to purchase new laptops by upgrading it to Windows 11?

:)

mohamed aloahedday, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Why? Microsoft does not support thet to Windows 11?

1. Why? Microsoft does not support thet to Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft does

2. Why Does Windows 11 Still Not Support My CPU Chips?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Windows 11 Still Not Support My CPU Chips?: I have an HP Z840 desktop workstation with 128 GB of installed RAM and two CPU chips, each of which is an IntelR XeonR CPU E5-2690 v4 @ 2.60GHz. I am running Windows 10 Pro. Ever since Windows 11 was first made available I have been told that this computer, which runs Windows...
  3. Why? Microsoft does not support thet to Windows 11?

Why? Microsoft does not support thet to Windows 11?: Why? Microsoft does not support the sixth generation of all kinds and models in the poor developing regions of the world that do not have the ability to purchase new laptops by upgrading it to Windows 11?...
  4. Why is Windows 11 so terrible. And Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 so terrible. And Microsoft support: TDLR: Don't get windows 11. It sucks and microsoft doesnt provide any support.So I recently got windows 11. It sucked. Easily the worst thing I could have done to my computer short of dropping it into the pool. When I got it, my ping skyrocketed, an unknown firewall blocked...
  5. Why is Windows 11 so terrible. And Microsoft support

Why is Windows 11 so terrible. And Microsoft support: TDLR: Don't get windows 11. It sucks and microsoft doesnt provide any support.So I recently got windows 11. It sucked. Easily the worst thing I could have done to my computer short of dropping it into the pool. When I got it, my ping skyrocketed, an unknown firewall blocked...
  6. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  7. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  8. why does Windows 11 not support the AMD 7 2700U it supports the 2700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does Windows 11 not support the AMD 7 2700U it supports the 2700: I see on the Chip compatibility list that the AMD 7 2700 is supported but not the AMD 7 2700U ?What make this chip incompatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-not-support-the-amd-7-2700u-it/cded4f16-5d9c-463c-b10a-09c416befa9d
  9. why does Windows 11 not support the AMD 7 2700U it supports the 2700

why does Windows 11 not support the AMD 7 2700U it supports the 2700: I see on the Chip compatibility list that the AMD 7 2700 is supported but not the AMD 7 2700U ?What make this chip incompatible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-not-support-the-amd-7-2700u-it/cded4f16-5d9c-463c-b10a-09c416befa9d
  10. Why does Microsoft not provide support for Windows 10 users?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft not provide support for Windows 10 users?: I seem like when ever I have an issue with Windows 10, I do a search, with Bing, a Microsoft product, and the search reveals support from anyone except Microsoft support. And if I do happen to get a response, from Microsoft, I is usually some person that does not actually...