Windows 10: Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before

Discus and support Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before releasing a software product? Like that, they could catch any bugs and the product will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JuanMorales8, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before

Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before releasing a software product? Like that, they could catch any bugs and the product will be superior. For instance the lockout screen Windows 10 won't change, Microsoft Store won't connect neither the news app. Changing an operating system every four years with bugs won't cut it you know there is always somebody in a garage or basement working for a superior product. Don't get caught slipping, get it?

:)

JuanMorales8, Jan 10, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 10, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Rockman. Win User

Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before

internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before

1. Why Microsoft doesn't do a through beta testing before - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft doesn't

2. Why is Windows 10 update such a disaster - do Microsoft Beta test anything anymore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows 10 update such a disaster - do Microsoft Beta test anything anymore?: Since getting Windows 10 at work it has been a disaster, it seems to have been designed as a cross between a smartphone and a tablet and is absolutely useless for computers that interface with technology in the real world. Almost every update in the seemingly endless stream...
  3. Why doesn't Microsoft do Linux/Unix?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why doesn't Microsoft do Linux/Unix?: Why doesn't Microsoft do a version of Linux or Unix? G-Unix/Gunix? G-Linux/Glinux? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-microsoft-do-linuxunix/9740475c-b851-4caf-9adf-3e8947b191b2
  4. Reistalling minecraft after testing beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reistalling minecraft after testing beta: I tried out the beta mode on the Xbox insider but i could not play with my friends. So i went to unroll from it and it said to reinstall Minecraft and it will not get rid of my worlds. Turns out they were wrong. I lost my building world that i spent a lot of time on when i...
  5. Do you test anything before releasing it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do you test anything before releasing it?: I have a brand new Alienware A51m. Thanks for FORCING the latest update and then all but bricking my system. The update got stuck for about 15 hours. Now it's stuck on the rollback. Your product sucks and you people are incompetent. There is no response needed and there...
  6. You can now beta test Google Earth in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    You can now beta test Google Earth in Microsoft Edge: Google Earth has been available on desktop for over two years now, and if you want to run the platform in a browser, you’ve to use Google’s Chrome. Other browsers including Chromium Edge and Opera aren’t supported because Google built Earth using Chrome-only technology....
  7. Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher 5.4.0 is ready for beta test on Android: Hi there, beta users! The new version of Microsoft Launcher v5.4.0 is now fully available for your testing starting from today! we are rolling out 5.4 release for you to try out, in this version we include several fix and finetune on UX fundamental and usability, and you...
  8. Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender 2018 Beta testing: Bitdefender 2018 Beta has started. Until June 29th, you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the chance to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our security hub, Bitdefender Central. We’ve...
  9. Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 in perpetual Beta testing mode: I think Windows 10 and Edge should not have been released to the public. With constant new builds being put out, it makes me feel like I am still in the Insider Program going through each new build. It is as though Windows 10 is in a perpetual beta testing mode. The update...
  10. Bringing automated testing to Microsoft Edge through WebDriver

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing automated testing to Microsoft Edge through WebDriver: Today we’re announcing support for automated testing of Microsoft Edge through the W3C WebDriver standard. To use WebDriver with Microsoft Edge, you need the MicrosoftWebDriver server on a Windows Insiders build of 10166 or newer. Once that’s installed, you can try out...